What is DWG?
The drawing format (DWG) is the native file format used by Autodesk's Autocad design software. It is used for storing 2D and 3D design information. Due to AutoCad's popularity as a software for computer aided design, DWG has effectively become the de facto standard for sharing CAD information.
When to Convert?
You will want to harness VeryPDF'sconversion power when you receive plans or designs designed in CAD but that have been converted into a PDF document. If you need to change or edit the CAD drawing and you have the full version of AutoCad, the will be your choice for conversion as it is able to retain a higher quality of information than converting to DXF.
Use PDF to DWG Converter to transform vector PDF files into editable CAD drawings such as DXF and DWG saving hours of redraw time. In just seconds, you’ll extract an accurate drawing which can be easily modified in popular engineering programs such as AutoCAD, TurboCAD and MicroStation. Output formats include DWG, DXF and HPGL
PDF to DWG Converter is ideal for converting CAD drawings, floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts. It extracts editable CAD entities, layers, objects and text from any computer-generated PDF file while images from scanned PDF files are placed on a non-editable tracing layer.
PDF to DWG Converter is available for Microsoft Windows System.
Try PDF to DWG Converter free or send us a test file and we’ll do the conversion for you. It just takes one file to see whether PDF to DWG Converter will save you time and money. It’s easy to use yet has some powerful options. If you’d rather pass on the learning curve until you see how great it works on your drawings, then upload a file and we’ll do the rest. Try it either way today!
Allows you convert PDF to DWG. Support PDF line, rectangle, ellipse, round rectangle, line segments, Bezier segments, image and text etc.
By using smart object recognition technology, VeryPDF PDF to DWG Converter software is much better than our leading competitors, all arcs in PDF retain at right location and right shape.
Features in PDF to DWG Converter:
- Convert PDF file to native DWG file.
- Import PDF file to AutoCAD directly.
- High quality, easy to use.
- Batch conversion.
- Support Bezier segments.
- Support text font style.
- Support images.
- Generate DWG file quick and small.
- Convert PDF files into standard CAD interchange formats, DXF and HPGL
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on color or other definitions
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Command-line version and Windows DLL available for developers
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
VeryPDF AutoCAD to PDF Converter,
VeryPDF DWG to Vector Converter,
VeryPDF Raster to Vector Converter,
PDF to DWG Converter,