VeryPDF Expert PDF Creator is library based on Windows COM Objects technology. The library allows you to create pdf documents with easy, and embedded it in your current application with a few lines of code. If you need creating pdf documents from your applications , with expertand a few lines of code the same source code used for creating your printouts can be used for creating pdf documents.The library was developed with easy integration in mind on existing applications. The basic idea is that the library works with windows Device Handles (HDC) so that developers will not have to learn a new api from scratch, any developer familiar with windows gdi applications will be able to create pdf documents in seconds.
Almost all windows GDI API calls are supported and the library will be able to render correctly gdi raster operations.
Expert PDF Creator doesn't make use of third-party software for generating PDF, nor does it require any other tools.
Some of Expert PDF Creator features follows:
- Annotate documents, create stamp/link/note annotations
- Create PDF document templates
- Customer annotations appearance can be created using templates
- Work with device contexts and windows gdi api calls for creating pdf documents
- Encrypt document using 48-128 bit encryption
- Add document outlines/bookmarks
- Add page thumbnails
- All fonts embedded in the document are subsetted resulting the minimum possible file size
- Controls if a font will be embedded on the document
- Ability to specify fonts that will be substituted in the final document
- and more...
VeryPDF Expert PDF Creator Home Page,
You can also create a Windows EMF file first, and then use VeryPDF Metafile to PDF Converter Command Line to convert from EMF file to PDF file, this solution can be done easily too,