How to hide or delete print and download options from Online Document Reader (Online PDF Viewer)?
I want VeryPDF Online Document Reader only to view PDF files instead of print option and download option. But VeryPDF website example is still showing download option. Can anyone help me to test one example so that I can use it for the purpose I need.
You can Disable or Hide or Delete these buttons (Printing button, downloading button, etc.) from toolbar easily, please look at following web pages for more information,
for example, you can use following URL to hide print and download options,
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- Does the Cloud PDF Data Extractor able to upload a PDF file as Byte Array?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- Cloud HTML Screenshot API. Screenshots as a service. Automate screenshots of any website. The best, most accurate HTML screenshot API. Display HTML as image anywhere in minutes.
- HTML to PDF Cloud API, Save web pages as PDF!
- Image and CAD to PDF Conversion API
- About the PDF Converter Services Online
- VeryPDF Cloud REST API – Create Edit Convert PDF to Word Excel HTML TXT Image Flash SWF
- How to Convert PDF to Excel Online? Online PDF to Excel Converter — Accurately convert PDF tables to Excel online. The best cloud-based service.
- I would like to occasionally convert a website to a PDF via your web interface, how do I remove demo watermark from generated PDF files?
- How to compare notes with friends by sharing documents online?
- How to use VeryPDF Online OCR API to Convert PDF to TXT from my .net code? Free WebOCR API and SDK for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, C++, VB, etc. developers. Royalty Free Invoice OCR SDK, extract items from scanned TIFF, JPG, PNG and PDF invoice documents.
- Free Online Photo Slideshow Maker(Show Photo and image in slideshow Online)
- Sales Enquiry for Cloud OCR API
- How to upload standard PDF form allowing users to fill out directly?