Java PDF to Web Converter – Java PDF HTML5 Conversion Library
Use PDF to Vector Converter to convert from PDF files to SVG and SWF formats,
Use PDF to Flash Converter to convert from PDF files to SWF files and share them on the web,
Use PDF to HTML Converter to convert from PDF files to HTML and HTML5 files,
Java PDF to Web Converter is a Java library to convert PDF documents to SVG / HTML5. The library can save to the local file system or to an output stream to be able to serve the document directly to a client browser when working within a J2EE server.
Java PDF to Web Converter is built on top of VeryPDF’s proprietary PDF technology so you do not have to install any third party software or drivers. Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Linux, Unix (Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX), Mac OS X and any other platform that supports the Java run-time environment.
Java PDF to Web Converter main features:
- Convert PDF Documents to HTML5 / SVG
- Convert Microsoft Word Documents to HTML5
- Convert Text
- Output searchable text
- Preserve fonts in original PDF
- Convert Images
- Preserve image resolution in original PDF
- Color images are converted to JPEG
- Black and white images or with transparency are converted to PNG
- Export Page Thumbnails
- Convert Annotations, Links and Form Field Data
- Support for CJK fonts
- Support for latest PDF format
- Save to file system or to Java output streams
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS X (100% Java)
- Tested on JDK 1.6.37 and above
If you require any additional information or suggestion, please don’t hesitate to contact us at http://support.verypdf.com ticket system.