Streamline document workflows and circulation in your organization with PDF Automation Server.
PDF Automation Server is a unique product that can automate the receiving, processing and routing of documents. Use PDF Automation Server as an essential tool to streamline your document workflows and circulation in your organization.
PDF Automation Server doesn't require any programming and can be set up to run in a few minutes only!
PDF Automation Server can receive documents in various formats from multiple sources concurrently, including email, ftp servers and local or network folders. Processes can then be defined independently for each document source to perform a number of functions on the documents, including conversion, data merging, assembly, encryption, printing, preflighting and more.
After processing the documents, PDF Automation Server can route the original and modified documents to multiple destinations, including folders, printers, email and ftp servers.
PDF Automation Server works on most platforms including Windows, Linux and Unix servers.
VeryPDF PDF Automation Server – Features
- Powerful, Easy. Our goal is to simplify PDF for you. PDF Automation Server is a server product which is powerful, easy to set up and affordable. It doesn't require any programming and can be up and running in a few minutes only.
- PDF Processing. PDF Automation Server provides a number of functions to manipulate PDF documents. Please go to PDF Processing Functions to see a list of the functions that PDF Automation Server can perform on PDF documents.
- Reliability. PDF Automation Server has been produced and tested with the utmost care so that uptime is maximized and your documents are always processed reliably. Intelligent error handling and recovery is done at multiple levels in the software so that the server can recover from transient error conditions. Additionally, different processes are independent, so errors in one process will not affect other processes.
- Multiple Sources. PDF Automation Server can receive documents from multiple sources concurrently. Documents from different sources can be handled in the same manner or unique processes can be defined for individual sources.
- Multiple Destinations. After processing documents, PDF Automation Server can deliver the documents to multiple destinations. Each process in the server can send the resulting document to multiple destinations and different processes can send output to unique destinations.
- Event Logging. PDF Automation Server keeps a complete log of events in the server, including informational, warning and error events. With the event log, users can track document processing and pinpoint causes of problems.
- Notification. PDF Automation Server can send notification emails based on a number of criteria, including error conditions as well as successful processing of documents.
- Platform Independence. PDF Automation Server is platform independent and can run on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and several Unix flavors.
- VeryPDF's Technical Support. Contact VeryPDF's support with any questions. We're here to help, always and we provide support at an expert level.
VeryPDF PDF Automation Server – PDF Functions
- Adding Headers & Footers / Watermarks: PDF Automation Server can add page headers & footers or watermarks to PDF documents with a variety of options.
- Applying Digital Signatures: PDF Automation Server can apply digital signatures to PDF documents to certify the content.
- Assembling PDF: PDF Automation Server can add header pages or merge documents.
- Converting PDF to Images: PDF Automation Server can convert PDF documents into images in a number of formats, including TIFF, JPEG and PNG.
- Converting to PDF/A: PDF Automation Server can convert PDF documents to the PDF-A sub-format for archiving purposes.
- Crop PDF Pages: PDF Automation Server can set crop box margins.
- Converting Text to PDF: PDF Automation Server can create PDF documents from text files.
- Creating MS Word to PDF: PDF Automation Server can convert Word documents (.doc or .docx format) to PDF, to images or print the Word documents directly.
- Extracting Form Fields Data: PDF Automation Server can extract data from interactive PDF forms and output the data in FDF, XFDF, XDP or XML format.
- Extracting Text: PDF Automation Server can extract text content from documents for storage or indexing.
- Importing / Exporting/ Flattening Annotations: PDF Automation Server can import annotations into PDF documents as well as export annotations from PDF documents. Annotations can be flattened.
- Merging / Flattening Form Fields Data: PDF Automation Server can import data in a variety of formats into interactive PDF forms. Fields can be flattened.
- OCR PDF: PDF Automation Server can recognize text and add searchable text to PDF documents created from scans or images.
- Optimizing PDF: PDF Automation Server can optimize PDF documents using powerful, flexible optimizations options to reduce file size.
- Preflighting PDF: Verify that PDF documents are PDF/X or PDF-A compliant, add annotations or create a report when problems are detected.
- Printing PDF: PDF Automation Server can automatically print incoming PDF documents to single or multiple printers before or after processing the document.
- Splitting PDF: PDF Automation Server can disassemble a PDF into multiple ones based on page count, page range, bookmarks, blank pages or text search.
- Setting / Clearing Security: PDF Automation Server can add permissions and passwords or clear security on processed documents.
- And more…
VeryPDF PDF Automation Server is a customized solution for customers, if you are interest in this solution or if you have any suggestion, please feel free contact us at http://support.verypdf.com ticket system.