The VeryPDF PDF Scanner turns your smartphone or tablet (iPhone & iPad) into a mobile scanner for all types of documents. The app sticks to the promise behind the entire VeryPDF Mobile PDF product family: controlled, maximum-quality scans just like the source material.
PDF Scanner is available as a universal app for iPad and iPhone in the App Store.
PDF Scanner ensures excellent single page or multiple page scans, stored as highly compressed PDF files or JPEG image sequences in the app's document list. Documents can be immediately uploaded to a predefined cloud storage service or sent by email.
This brings VeryPDF's High Compression Technology to your smartphone. The smallest possible PDF files retaining maximum image quality can be sent lightning-fast, remaining easy on your data limits
VeryPDF PDF Scanner Features:
- Manage JPEG and PDF documents using a file list
- Automatic or manual camera focusing and release
- Automatically crop and scale images by recognizing page borders, plus manual cropping and scaling with magnifier function
- Constant quality control during capture: detects disruptive reflections, excessive distance from document, or poor lighting conditions, and uses overlays on the camera image to direct the reader to the best possible result
- Set brightness, contrast and color values for maximum readability
- Produces highly-compressed PDF files in line with the PDF/A-2u standard, the recommended PDF format for long-term archiving
- Existing documents within the list can be updated at a later date: add pages, align, delete and edit.
- Upload to cloud storage service and send by email from within the app
If you wish to purchase VeryPDF Source Code License for Mobile PDF Scanner, please don't hesitate to contact us at http://support.verypdf.com ticket system.