VeryPDF BarCode Generator SDK can be used to display, generate, print and save barcodes in your desktop or web application. Our generator enables users to generate Code39, Code128, EAN13, QR Code, DataMatrix, PDF417, and many more. Suitable for .NET, ASP.NET, SSRS, and ActiveX.
BarCode Generator SDK Main Features:
- More source code samples included (just copy and paste!) for all supported languages and platforms.
- Supports almost all 1D linear and 2D (multidimensional) barcodes, including MaxiCode barcode.
- Made using 100% C# code for .NET (optional source code licensing is available!)
- Adds barcodes to PDF documents (no other components are required)
- Generates batch barcodes with a specified set of values
- Already trusted by hundreds of companies around the world for their barcode generating needs
BarCode Generator SDK more tech details:
- Includes more API functions for instant barcode image generation.
- Supports almost all 1D barcodes types (including Code39, ISBN and many other), including supplemental EAN-2 and EAN-5 barcodes
- Supports 2D barcodes: Aztec (2D), PDF417 (2D) , PDF417 truncated (2D), DataMatrix (2D with ECC200 error correction support) , QR Code (2D)
- Supports GS1 barcodes (also known as RSS): GS1 Code 128, GS1 DataMatrix, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 Databar Stacked, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated
- Built-in automatic validation of barcode value
- Adjustable visual appearance: font, font size, foreground and background colors
- Exports generated barcode as EMF (vector metafile) , JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF images
- Draw generated barcode on control or printer .hDC (in both ActiveX and .NET versions of the SDK)
- 1D barcode
- 2D barcode
- Postal barcode
- Save barcode image to file or stream
- Specify barcode image settings
- Set barcode text attributes
- Output to vector EMF, WMF, EPS, PS, PDF, etc. formats.
If you wish to purchase VeryPDF BarCode Generator SDK, please don't hesitate to contact us at http://support.verypdf.com ticket system.