1. Download the latest PDFStamper SDK and extract the folders.
2. Navigate to the bin directory and copy all of the following DLLs to the c:\windows\syswow64 directory.
3. Locate the following EXE file and also move that into the c:\windows\syswow64 directory.
4. Run a Command Prompt as an Administrator and navigate to the c:\windows\syswow64 directory and run the following command:
5. Open up the COM+ Services Snap-In drill down using the tree structure and right click My Computer and select Properties.
6. Select the COM Security Tab and click on “Edit Limits” in the Access Permissions section and add the Everyone group with Local and Remote Access permissions and click OK.
7. Now select the “Edit Default” in the Access Permissions section and add the Everyone group with Local Access permissions and click on OK.
8. We will repeat this same process for the Launch and Activation Permissions section of the COM Security tab. This is Edit limits section should look like:
9. Again we will repeat this same process for the Launch and Activation Permissions section of the COM Security tab. This is Edit Default section should look like:
10. Now expand the DCOM Config section under the COM+ Applications section and look for a DCOM component folder called "PDFStampCom.CPDFStamp" and right click then select Properties. Please by following steps to run "Component Services",
"Start" -> "Run" -> type in "dcomcnfg" on 32bit system or "MMC comexp.msc /32" on 64bit system, you will find "PDFStampCom.CPDFStamp" DCOM in the "Component Services",
11. Select the Identity tab and specify a user with the appropriate permissions to run this dll.
12. Now we should reboot the Server and test the application.