We are evaluating the purchase of your "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" or the "PDFPrint SDK".
We are working with Visual Basic and we have made some practice with your demo tool: everything seems to respond to our necessities.
There is just one more functionality we did not find in any of these 2 toolkits: the searching option.
We need to place stamps in pages containing a certain string: is there a function for this operation in the mentioned products or we should buy another adding package?
Thanks for your message, do you want stamp a PDF template to another PDF file, and then search string in the PDF template? if yes, this function is named "PDF overlay", our "PDF Toolbox Command Line" has "PDF Overlay" function, please look at following web pages for more information,
You can download "PDF Toolbox Command Line" from this web page,
If you encounter any problem with "PDF Toolbox Command Line", please feel free to let us know, we will assist you asap.
- PDF Overlay-Set beautifully background for PDF files
- PDF Overlay-Custom letterhead PDF designer
- VeryPDF PDF Toolkit Modules, PDF Components and PDF Tools, Convert, Combine, Extract, Encrypt, Decrypt, Protect, Watermark, Stamp, Compress, Optimize, Edit and more.
- Rotate PDF in batch through command line by PDF Toolbox
- How to cross merge PDF file?
- Batch Print PDF file and apply the watermark to printout
- How to merge PDF by VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line?