I have a question with PDF Toolbox.
I would like to insert the information that are "decl_mat_831-87-020-20-001101.xml" in the file "A_IPC-1752-2_original.pdf" with the function "fillform.bat".
But, it doesn't work.
Is that it works only with FDF format?
Do you have another solution to complete this form automatically?
Thank you in advance for your response.
Original fillable PDF file,
Original XML file,
Thanks for your message, yes, PDF Toolbox is support only FDF and XFDF formats, it is not support XML format. We suggest you may convert from XML format to FDF or XFDF format first, then you can run following command lines to insert FDF or XFDF into PDF file easily,
pdftoolbox sample_fillform.pdf -fillform sample_fillform.fdf -outfile _fillform_withnewdata_out.pdf
pdftoolbox sample_fillform.pdf -fillform sample_fillform.xfdf -outfile _fillform_withnewdata_out.pdf
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET can be used to merge PDF, split PDF, encrypt PDF, optimize PDF, fill PDF form, and edit PDF description
- How to show and fill forms for PDF files in VB6 form?
- Rotating a PDF file via command line
- I have created the batch file to merge the docs in one pdf using PDF Toolbox Command Line application
- Registration problem with PDF Toolbox shell for Linux Server system
- How to batch split, rename and encrypt PDF files by PDF Toolbox Command Line software?
- How to stamp barcodes to a PDF file and fill the PDF forms?
- How to combine FDF and PDF file into a new PDF file programmatically?
- How to use C# .NET to open a PDF form, pre-fill (or populate) the on-screen form, and make edits (text, checkboxes, etc.) to the online form, then have a SUBMIT button on each page to save the edits back to the database?
- How to add or stamp Barcode to PDF pages? We need add GS1-128 barcode to the PDF file
- Programmatically splitting PDF pages to single page PDF under Linux
- How to merge PDF files?
- Delete Pages From PDF by PDF Toolbox
- Can I add text stamp to PDF pages by VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET software?
- How to convert from EML file to PDF file and attach any files to an existing PDF document (PDF Attachment Packer)?