PDF SDK for C/C++ Developers to manage and print PDF files
I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
- Open existing PDF document
- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
- Append another PDF onto the end
- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
- Print the opened / merged PDF document
I see that some of your examples show that some of this is possible - so wondering if all.
Thanks for your message, please refer to our information at below,
>>I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
>>- Open existing PDF document
>>- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
>>- Append another PDF onto the end
>>- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
Thanks for your message, "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" has above functions, you may download the trial version of "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" from following web page to try,
Also, if you are using C#, you can also download PDFSharp SDK for .NET from following web page, PDFSharp SDK for .NET is great PDF SDK for C# developers,
>>- Print the opened / merged PDF document
You can use PDFPrint SDK to print the PDF file, you may download PDFPrint SDK from following web page to try,
- How to call 32bit PDF Parser & Modify Component (pdfparsersdk2.dll) DLL library from 64bit EXE application?
- What is the difference between "pdfshell.shellexe" and "pdfshell2.shellexe" in PDF Editor Toolkit Pro SDK product?
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- VeryPDF Products Overview
- VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDKs
- PDF Developer Tools
- When sending the print job this is rotated by 90 degrees in PDFPrint Command Line software
- How to print JPG, PNG and TIFF image files to printer from command line with silent printing?
- How to Get List of Installed Printers?
- VeryPDF PDF Scanner SDK for iOS. The best Scanner Framework for your iOS (iPhone and iPad) app
- VeryPDF Despeckle SDK, Reduce Noise or Despeckle from your image files. Image processing despeckle algorithm. How do I despeckle a scanned image?
- How to use Online PDF DRM Security to protect and share your PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents online?
- I want to capture the print job (pcl DataStream) to a prn file and not to print it, this prn file could be just a raw data.
- How can I merge PDF files into a new PDF?