PDF SDK for C/C++ Developers to manage and print PDF files
I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
- Open existing PDF document
- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
- Append another PDF onto the end
- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
- Print the opened / merged PDF document
I see that some of your examples show that some of this is possible - so wondering if all.
Thanks for your message, please refer to our information at below,
>>I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
>>- Open existing PDF document
>>- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
>>- Append another PDF onto the end
>>- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
Thanks for your message, "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" has above functions, you may download the trial version of "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" from following web page to try,
Also, if you are using C#, you can also download PDFSharp SDK for .NET from following web page, PDFSharp SDK for .NET is great PDF SDK for C# developers,
>>- Print the opened / merged PDF document
You can use PDFPrint SDK to print the PDF file, you may download PDFPrint SDK from following web page to try,
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- VeryPDF Products Overview
- VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDKs
- PDF Developer Tools
- PDF Print command line is unable to find the printers while printing from a SYSTEM user account on windows server 2016
- I can’t change owner name for print job
- I want to print the first 5 PDF pages on Tray 1 of printer "Output" and the last 5 PDF pages on Tray 2 of the same printer "Output", can I do this using one PDFPrint Command Line?
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- How to count PDF pages in a folder and its sub-folders recursively by PHP Script or from Command Line?
- VeryPDF Cloud REST API – Create Edit Convert PDF to Word Excel HTML TXT Image Flash SWF
- Auto-Print SDK for Automated Printing solutions
- I need a script or API in PHP that will read the text of a specific area from scanned PDF and image file
- How can I extract fonts from a PDF file? Extract embedded PDF fonts to an external ttf file using some utility or script. Extract embedded fonts from PDF fast and easy
- Can you capture PS postscript output or PCL output (Spooling files) and convert them to PDF?