I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
- Open existing PDF document
- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
- Append another PDF onto the end
- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
- Print the opened / merged PDF document
I see that some of your examples show that some of this is possible - so wondering if all.
Thanks for your message, please refer to our information at below,
>>I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
>>- Open existing PDF document
>>- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
>>- Append another PDF onto the end
>>- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
Thanks for your message, "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" has above functions, you may download the trial version of "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" from following web page to try,
Also, if you are using C#, you can also download PDFSharp SDK for .NET from following web page, PDFSharp SDK for .NET is great PDF SDK for C# developers,
>>- Print the opened / merged PDF document
You can use PDFPrint SDK to print the PDF file, you may download PDFPrint SDK from following web page to try,
- How to call 32bit PDF Parser & Modify Component (pdfparsersdk2.dll) DLL library from 64bit EXE application?
- What is the difference between "pdfshell.shellexe" and "pdfshell2.shellexe" in PDF Editor Toolkit Pro SDK product?
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- VeryPDF Products Overview
- VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDKs
- PDF Developer Tools
- How to call PDFPrint Command Line from Windows Scheduler or Windows Service to print PDF files to network printer?
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- I want to use VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge SDK product in C# to merge multiple PDF/A-1 files into a single PDF/A-1 file
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDF Content Splitter Command Line software today. Split PDF files based on content
- Reading Bar Code from PDF File using C# source code
- VeryPDF Image Processing SDK, Automatically clean-up images, including auto-rotation, auto-deskew, crop, noise removal, etc. operations.
- BarCode Reader SDK for .NET, BarCode Reader SDK helps to read barcodes from scanned documents in your desktop and web applications
- PDF Converter SDK for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android Systems (Custom Redistribution, Royalty Free Redistribution)