PDF SDK for C/C++ Developers to manage and print PDF files
I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
- Open existing PDF document
- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
- Append another PDF onto the end
- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
- Print the opened / merged PDF document
I see that some of your examples show that some of this is possible - so wondering if all.
Thanks for your message, please refer to our information at below,
>>I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
>>- Open existing PDF document
>>- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
>>- Append another PDF onto the end
>>- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
Thanks for your message, "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" has above functions, you may download the trial version of "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" from following web page to try,
Also, if you are using C#, you can also download PDFSharp SDK for .NET from following web page, PDFSharp SDK for .NET is great PDF SDK for C# developers,
>>- Print the opened / merged PDF document
You can use PDFPrint SDK to print the PDF file, you may download PDFPrint SDK from following web page to try,
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- VeryPDF Products Overview
- VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDKs
- PDF Developer Tools
- Fonts bold and/or off centered problem in PDFPrint Command Line software
- Why PDFPrint Command Line is slow printing on Windows 10 system?
- What is distribution requirement to redistribute PDFPrint software to my customers?
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- How to see the file name or document name which printed in the printer spool?
- How to use Online PDF DRM Security to protect and share your PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents online?
- How can I remove some pages from an input PDF file?
- VeryPDF Royalty Free OCR SDK Technology. Royalty-Free OCR SDK & Searchable PDF Toolkit for VeryPDF OCR SDK
- VeryPDF PDF for Mobile SDK (PDF SDK for Mobile System), PDF Rendering engine for mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone),
- PDF Extract Tool command line has a problem with special characters in xml file, extract X, Y coordinates from PDF file to text file