PDF SDK for C/C++ Developers to manage and print PDF files
I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
- Open existing PDF document
- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
- Append another PDF onto the end
- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
- Print the opened / merged PDF document
I see that some of your examples show that some of this is possible - so wondering if all.
Thanks for your message, please refer to our information at below,
>>I'm needing to develop a C / C++ program which can manage / print PDF's.
>>- Open existing PDF document
>>- Get information about PDF (page count, etc.)
>>- Append another PDF onto the end
>>- Save the resulting PDF as a new PDF
Thanks for your message, "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" has above functions, you may download the trial version of "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" from following web page to try,
Also, if you are using C#, you can also download PDFSharp SDK for .NET from following web page, PDFSharp SDK for .NET is great PDF SDK for C# developers,
>>- Print the opened / merged PDF document
You can use PDFPrint SDK to print the PDF file, you may download PDFPrint SDK from following web page to try,
- What is the difference between "pdfshell.shellexe" and "pdfshell2.shellexe" in PDF Editor Toolkit Pro SDK product?
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- VeryPDF Products Overview
- VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDKs
- PDF Developer Tools
- How to print PDF pages to different trays for stapling?
- PDF Print command line is unable to find the printers while printing from a SYSTEM user account on windows server 2016
- I can’t change owner name for print job
- I want to print the first 5 PDF pages on Tray 1 of printer "Output" and the last 5 PDF pages on Tray 2 of the same printer "Output", can I do this using one PDFPrint Command Line?
- Can I intercept the receipt docket that is being printed? Is it possible to Edit the print receipt before it gets printed?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases a new version of PDF to Text OCR SDK for .NET today
- How to integrate a print date and time field on every page of a PDF document?
- VeryPDF.Email for .NET, Email SDK & API & Library & Component for Developers
- VeryPDF Document Converter SDK Technology