VeryPDF Barcode Reader Toolkit Overview
The VeryPDF Barcode Reader is a toolkit that allows developers to add barcode detection to their applications. The toolkit takes image files or memory bitmaps as input and returns information about each barcode, including value, type and position. All major linear (1-D) barcodes (such as code 39) and 2-D barcodes (such as DataMatrix, PDF-417 and QR-Code) are supported in the toolkit as standard. The download is a fully functional version of the toolkit and you can access free support during the evaluation period. With over ten years of development and refinement the SDK is both fast and efficient. Licenses are available to suit all requirements, either per installation or as a distribution license.
VeryPDF Barcode Generator & Recognition SDK/COM,
VeryPDF Barcode Reader Toolkit Key Features
- Fast detection of 1-D & 2-D barcodes.
- API’s for .net, com, ocx, java & windows dll.
- Sample projects for Visual Studio, Delphi & Real Studio.
- Free 30-day evaluation licenses.
- File formats: TIF (single or multi-page), JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and PDF(optional module).
- Memory bitmaps: DIB (HBITMAP or HDIB).
- Distribution licenses available.
- All licenses include 12-months support and upgrade cover.
- Read multiple barcodes.
- Read barcodes in any direction.
- Returns number, value, type and position for each barcode.
- Includes demo application.
- Supports color and black & white images.
- Support for multi-threaded applications.
- 64-bit versions of DLL files.
- Sample barcode images.
- Image filters to enhance barcode detection.
- Optimize barcode search area.
- Tune performance parameters.
- Regular expression matching.
- Ability to split documents according to barcode position.
New features in the new version
- Improved PDF support through the Debenu library.
- Control over large scans via background reading.
- Automatic support for multi-core processors.
- Improved PNG support.
- Improved Code 39, Code 128, Datamatrix and QrCode recognition.
Work with Various Environments
Barcode reader software that reads barcode values from images with an optional PDF upgrade. The barcode reader SDK works with Visual Studio, Delphi, Borland C++ and many other environments. Barcode Reader Software with support for both x86 and x64 versions of Windows using .net, dll, com, ocx and java interfaces. The VeryPDF Barcode Reader Toolkit for Windows is an SDK that enables applications to extract barcode information from images. The API’s available in the toolkit include .net, java, com, ocx and windows dll. The standard version of the barcode reader software includes support for both 1 and 2-D barcodes and special features include the ability to split documents by barcode position.
Detect Barcodes in Images from Cameras
The Windows Barcode Reader SDK is typically used in an application that scans documents containing printed barcodes. The application calls a function in the barcode reader toolkit to extract the barcode value for an image and then uses this value as a key for a database table. The barcode reader SDK can also be used in applications that need to detect barcodes in images from cameras.
Barcode Types: Codabar, Code 128, Code 2 of 5, Code 3 of 9, PDF-417, EAN-13, UPC-A, EAN-8, UPC-E, Datamatrix and QR Codes.
Download now and evaluate for free! Evaluation licenses are supplied upon request. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any technical or purchasing questions. We look forward to hearing from you.