VeryPDF PDF Viewer and Annotator component is available as a control which can be seamlessly integrated in .NET Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications.
The control offers many options for displaying PDF documents: files can be viewed in single page or multipage mode, and the navigation supports links, bookmarks and calling up pages arbitrarily.
The PDF Viewer component allows the creation of applications that offer the user restricted functionality only. This can be used to suppress saving or printing, for instance.
The control exposes an API with the following functions:
- Open and close a PDF document
- Get the document’s page count
- Set the page rotation
- Set the page fit mode
- Set the page or document (continuous) layout
- Navigate to a destination (page number, x and y coordinate, zoom factor)
- Set properties such as border width, user units, screen resolution, etc.
- Use password to decrypt PDF documents
- Add comment and annotation to PDF.
- Add contents including text and shapes to PDF.
- Edit contents including text, text fonts and colors.
- View and edit PDF description, such as title, author, subject and keywords.
- Export comments, forms or links to files
- Import comments, forms or links from saved files.
- Add and edit PDF bookmarks and hyperlinks.
- Unlimited levels of Redo and Undo for correcting mistakes in PDF editing.
- Revert to the original status with canceling any editing operation.
- Smartly search PDF pages with given keywords.
- Flexible view options, such as zoom in, zoom out, actual size, fit width, fit page, previous, next page, etc.
- Create PDF from one or multiple image files.
- Create PDF from an image on system clipboard.
"PDF Viewer and Annotator" is an OCX Control, you can download and test it from following web page, you can call it from a Windows application to edit and annotate PDF pages easily,
Please feel free to let us know if you have any question for this "PDF Viewer and Annotator" control,