VeryPDF SDK Developer is a PDF software development kit for developers that want to add PDF creation capabilities to their applications on Windows XP/Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 and Windows 2003 Server/2008 Server/Server 2012. Once installed the VeryPDF SDK, it will let you convert to PDF from any printable information which sent by your application. Integration is seamless, end-users will not realize a printer driver is used in the process.
VeryPDF SDK Developer is a pre-processing PDF development tool, we also offer a post-processing tool called VeryPDF OEM Developer.
VeryPDF SDK Developer includes:
- COM interface to programmatically control VeryPDF SDK printer options.
- Customization tool that lets you configure the VeryPDF SDK printer distribution.
- VeryPDF SDK documentation including several code samples (ASP.NET, C#, C++, Delphi, Java, Ms Access, Visual Basic, VB.Net)
- VeryPDF SDK printer to distribute with royalty free licensing. Can be rebranded for an additional fee.
Details regarding VeryPDF SDK Developer:
- A COM object has to be integrated into your application. VeryPDF SDK works with most programming languages (C/C++/C#, Visual C, Delphi, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, Java …).
- It is mandatory to distribute the VeryPDF SDK printer in your application’s setup. This is done under royalty free licensing (you only pay for the SDK license).
- VeryPDF SDK can be fully rebranded so end-users will not see the VeryPDF brand at all (rebranding is optional and requires an additional payment).
- You can integrate it without ordering and purchase a license only after you have fully tested it. When unlicensed a watermark will be added to all PDFs created with it.
- The licensed VeryPDF SDK (COM object) lets users create PDFs without the watermark only from your application, not by printing directly to the printer.
- Your end-users can access the resulting PDF files as they wish.
- You are not allowed to develop a PDF creator using VeryPDF SDK. Your application must have additional relevant functionality.
VeryPDF SDK Developer is fully functional with no time limitation. This means that you can download, install, integrate this easy PDF SDK in your application to test and see if it fits your needs, without ordering it. When it is not licensed, a mention about VeryPDF will be printed on each PDF page. To purchase a license visit the Developers Tools section of the Buy Now page.
There are two types of licenses available, Application and Component:
- SOFTWARE APPLICATION LICENSE. This type of license grants you the right to develop, market and distribute ONE program or ONE software product that integrates VeryPDF SDK to an unlimited number of end users without any additional fees.
- SOFTWARE COMPONENT LICENSE. This lets you develop, market and distribute ONE component, ONE wrapper, ONE library or ONE module that integrates VeryPDF SDK to an unlimited number of developers without any additional fees. The resulting products that include the component, wrapper, library or module can be distributed to an unlimited number of end users without any additional fees.
If you have multiple applications or components you need multiple licenses. Volume discounts are calculated automatically.
You are not allowed to create a PDF printer driver using VeryPDF SDK, or another application similar to a PDF printer driver (whose main purpose is to create PDF files). You must integrate and distribute the VeryPDF SDK printer with your application. Your end-users will be able to create PDFs without the watermark only from your application, not by printing directly to the printer.
Here are some examples of applications that could integrate VeryPDF SDK: ERP, CRM, any type of applications with reporting functionalities, …
For more information, please contact to VeryPDF Support Team,
Document Converter (docPrint Pro):
VeryPDF Mini EMF Printer Driver:
VeryPDF PDFcamp Printer: