Here is the use case for our requirement,
1. We are having a product on a platform. Where the users will upload the file (PDF) and share the file.
2. So now we need to provide user an interface to "Add Comments/Highlights/Marking the portions e.t.c" in a new window/tab of browser itself without downloading the file.
3. And save it back to our product.
Thanks for your message, our "HTML5 PDF Annotation" Online Application has this function, you may evaluate it from following web page,
With our "HTML5 PDF Annotation" Online Application, you can implement "Add Comments/Highlights/marking the portions e.t.c" functions for PDF files easily, you can do everything on your server and without downloading the file.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]We need to provide user a web interface to "Add Comments/Highlights/Marking the portions e.t.c" in a new window/tab of browser itself without downloading the file,
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- How to set a callback web page URL and File ID to VeryPDF annotator application? How to get the annotated PDF file?
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- Royalty Free PDF Annotator OCX (ActiveX) Control for C# and .NET Developers, Component to view and annotate PDF documents
- I can add stamps by both annotation and comment with VeryPDF PDF Editor, what is difference between the two ways?
- We need to highlight PDF files with search results on Linux system, do you have a Linux version of PDF Highlighter Command Line software?
- How to automatically highlight keywords in the PDF text contents? Highlight, Underline, and Cross Out text in pdf documents. Convert keywords to clickable hyperlinks.
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- Interested to buy – Royalty Free Developer License for PDF Annotator SDK ActiveX for C#.NET
- How to Create PDF Files and Convert PDF Files using VeryPDF Cloud REST API?
- How to specify font for HTML to PDF Conversion using cloud api?
- How to display a PDF via Android web browser without “downloading” first？
- Share Your Blog Posts with VeryPDF RSS to Email, Email your blog posts automatically
- Pragmatically convert PDF images to 8 bit