Flash to Image Converter does convert Flash SWF to image files. Flash to Image Converter is a powerful application, which has been designed to help users convert frames of flash to different image formats. In addition, Flash to Image Converter not only supports the batch conversion, but also can help you customize the properties of the objective images including the special effect during the conversion from Flash to image. In general, Flash to Image Converter can help you make the flash files into the diverse images with different compression modes and properties.
VeryPDF Flash to Image Converter,
VeryPDF Flash to Image Converter Command Line,
Flash to Image Converter Command Line is a command line product which can convert frames of flash video to images. By running the MS-DOS interface, users can convert frames of flash video to images with command line. In the application, there are various output image formats. In addition, Flash to Image Converter Command Line can resize the output images. For the purpose of capturing different numbers of images, the application also supports to set the capture time interval in the conversion.
Features of Flash to Image Converter:
- Support the variety of the conversions based on the flash files, e.g., Flash to image, SWF to JPG, SWF to GIF, SWF to JPE, SWF to JPEG, SWF to TIF, SWF to PNG, SWF to BMP, SWF to TGA, SWF to PSD, SWF to PCD, SWF to DXF, SWF to UFO, SWF to CDR, SWF to FPX, SWF to EPS.
- Support preview the original flash files with different adjustments on the preview panel.
- Support previewing the objective images automatically.
- Support the batch conversion.
- Support the different compression mode of the images, e.g., LZW, JPEG, FAX, RLE, JPEG 2000, BZip, Group4, Lossless, Zip.
- Support the different dimensions and orientations of the images—the images can be resized and reversed in the horizontal and vertical directions, moreover, the images can be rotated flexibly.
- Support the popular special effects on the images.
- Support one key reset on the objective options.
- Support lots of output image formats, such as PNG, GIF, TIF, PCX, BMP, JPG, TGA, MNG, etc..
- Allow converting frames of more than one flash video to images in batch.
- Support to set the size of the converted images.
- Able to control width and height of output image files.
- Support to set the capture interval when converting .
- Able to convert Flash SWF files to image files.
- Allow users to know how it works via great flash preview window.
KEYWORDS:, , swf to gif, , swf to jpe, swf to jpeg, swf to tif, swf to tiff, swf to png, swf to bmp, swf to pcx, swf to tga, swf to psd, swf to pcd, swf to ufo, swf to fpx, swf to dxf, swf to cdr, and swf to eps, flash to image, , swf to gif, , swf to jpeg, swf to tif, swf to tiff, swf to png, swf to bmp, swf to pcx, swf to tga, swf to pnm, swf to ras, swf to j2k, command line