VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter is an utility that lets you to batch split composite PDF documents (such as invoices, records or salaries) into pieces by invoice number, account number or employees name which statement in a pdf file. Support command-line mode to split PDF based on pdf content.
VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter is a utility that lets you split PDF files into smaller pdf files based on location and text information within the files. It can be used to split composite PDF documents (such as invoices, reports or payroll) into separate files by keywords such as invoice number, account number or employee name. A command line version is included also.
VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter,
VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter for Mac,
VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter is developed for splitting PDF files by the text in specified position. It can split a PDF to multiple PDF pages that have different text in the same specified position. It can also split a PDF to multiple PDF files that every PDF file has the same text in the same given position.
PDF Content Split can split on text information within the PDF, This is an ideal product if you had for example a PDF statement that needed splitting up on account number, PDF Content Split would do this with ease by searching for words within the pdf, marking start and end ranges and then automatically splitting the document up for you.
Features of VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter:
- Support all format versions of PDF.
- Batch process that deal with multiple PDF files in one operation.
- Split PDF files by the content in specified position.
- Split pages having different text in the same specified to different PDF files.
- Option to split when the next page has text in given position.
- Split and then group pages having the same text in given position together.
- Support saving multiple splitting rules.
- Split when come to page having different text.
- VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter can search and compare the text in the specified position of all pages of one PDF file. This feature is useful for splitting single-page documents like payroll, invoice, and order sheet.
- Group pages having the same text to one PDF.
- Besides splitting pages having different pages to different PDF files, it can also group these split pages having the same text in the given position. This feature is helpful for splitting and distributing PDF documents. For example, group pages having the same name and sending the document to the person of the name.
- Batch process to deal with multiple PDF files.
- After saving a practical splitting rule, you can use the rule to split multiple PDF files in one batch with simple one click. This will save much of your time in doing monotonous repetitive work.
- PDF Content Splitter will locate the position according to user-defined criteria, extract and compare text, and if the text is different, it generates a new small file.
- VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter supports 3 split methods:
- Splits on unique text by using word position searches.
- Splits on find text by using word position searches.
- Splits on unique text by using word position searches and group output by unique text.
KEYWORDS: pdf content, text position, split pdf, pdf, pdf file, acrobat, merge, cutter, cut, splitter, page, extract, text, invoice, number, information, split pdf by invoice number, split pdf by contents, split pdf by keywords, split pdf by name