Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
I'm using VB5, I want to be able to load an existing PDF file and view and print it. This is my only requirement, do you have a basic OCX or DLL for this?
Yes, we have following products, they will meet your requirements,
#1. PDF Viewer OCX Control
#2. PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)
#3. PDFPrint Command Line
You can use #1 (PDF Viewer OCX Control) or #2 (PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)) to view the PDF files, and use #3 (PDFPrint Command Line) to print PDF files, we hope above products will useful to you.
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Regarding Subscription to PDF Editor OCX controls (AxPDFOCXLib library) from C# source code
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Interested to buy – Royalty Free Developer License for PDF Annotator SDK ActiveX for C#.NET
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- PDF Viewer OCX and PDF Editor Active X for Winforms
- Import PDF comment
- How can I use PDF Form Filler to fill the scanned PDF document?
- Develop a GUI PDF Signature Tool to sign the PDF files
- A good PDF viewer
- Edit PDF custom property