Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
I'm using VB5, I want to be able to load an existing PDF file and view and print it. This is my only requirement, do you have a basic OCX or DLL for this?
Yes, we have following products, they will meet your requirements,
#1. PDF Viewer OCX Control
#2. PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)
#3. PDFPrint Command Line
You can use #1 (PDF Viewer OCX Control) or #2 (PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)) to view the PDF files, and use #3 (PDFPrint Command Line) to print PDF files, we hope above products will useful to you.
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Interested to buy – Royalty Free Developer License for PDF Annotator SDK ActiveX for C#.NET
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- PDF Viewer OCX and PDF Editor Active X for Winforms
- How to capture button pressed events from PDF Editor OCX Control (PDF Editor ActiveX Control) in VB.NET program language?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- We are looking for a fully functional API from you to VIEW most of the commonly used files online/offline in the original format
- HTML5 PDF & Document Viewer & Imaging Suite
- Edit PDF Information and Set Password in Batch by PDF Editor
- How to edit PDF content?
- How to know font style on PDF file?
- Save PDF as PNG
- Add graphic annotation to PDF