Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
I'm using VB5, I want to be able to load an existing PDF file and view and print it. This is my only requirement, do you have a basic OCX or DLL for this?
Yes, we have following products, they will meet your requirements,
#1. PDF Viewer OCX Control
#2. PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)
#3. PDFPrint Command Line
You can use #1 (PDF Viewer OCX Control) or #2 (PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)) to view the PDF files, and use #3 (PDFPrint Command Line) to print PDF files, we hope above products will useful to you.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Interested to buy – Royalty Free Developer License for PDF Annotator SDK ActiveX for C#.NET
- How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
- PDF Viewer OCX and PDF Editor Active X for Winforms
- How to capture button pressed events from PDF Editor OCX Control (PDF Editor ActiveX Control) in VB.NET program language?
- We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
- We are looking for a fully functional API from you to VIEW most of the commonly used files online/offline in the original format
- HTML5 PDF & Document Viewer & Imaging Suite
- VeryPDF Document Reader & VeryPDF Document Viewer
- How to print Postscript files to Windows Printer HP8600 color ink jet?
- How can I stamp a Wingdng2 image as a comment into my pdf file by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer and Annotator .NET WPF Control
- How to place an image over PDF and the image could be scaled?
- How to delete page contents by VeryPDF PDF Editor product?
- How to find out which fonts are referenced and which are embedded in a PDF document?