I'm using VB5, I want to be able to load an existing PDF file and view and print it. This is my only requirement, do you have a basic OCX or DLL for this?
Yes, we have following products, they will meet your requirements,
#1. PDF Viewer OCX Control
#2. PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)
#3. PDFPrint Command Line
You can use #1 (PDF Viewer OCX Control) or #2 (PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)) to view the PDF files, and use #3 (PDFPrint Command Line) to print PDF files, we hope above products will useful to you.
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Android / React Native PDF Viewer and PDF Annotation SDK
- How to show and fill forms for PDF files in VB6 form?
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Regarding Subscription to PDF Editor OCX controls (AxPDFOCXLib library) from C# source code
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- Wanted to get my doubts solved regarding the purchase of PDF OCX file
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- How to remove hyperlinks from PDF?
- Edit line in PDF
- Export PDF comment
- How to browse the pages of the pdf files in verypdf pdf editor?
- When many pdf files are added to verypdf pdf editor how to arrange their layout?