Q: How to install and use VeryPDF HookPrinter to capture print jobs?
A: Please by following steps to install VeryPDF HookPrinter,
Please download VeryPDF HookPrinter from this web page first,
1. Please run a CMD window with administrator privilege first,
1.1 To start a command prompt as an administrator
1.1.1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
1.1.2. Right-click Command prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
1.1.3. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
1.2 To start a command prompt as an administrator (alternative method)
1.2.1. Click Start.
1.2.2. In the Start Search box, type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.
1.2.3. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
2. Please change the current folder to the folder where "install64.bat" and "install32.bat" files exist, run "install64.bat" on 64bit system or "install32.bat" on 32bit system to install VeryPDF HookPrinter,
3. After you install it successful, please print a document to an arbitrary Windows Printer which installed in your system, you will find following files appear in the "C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Temp" folder,
FP000XX.SPL and 000XX.SPL are captured spool files, in general, they are PCL, Postscript, SPL-EMF, RAW etc. formats. You can use VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter Command Line to convert these SPL files to PDF files.
4. "VeryPDF-HookPrinter.ini" file contains following options,
bCaptureSPLFiles=1 ; 1 to capture SPL files, 0 will stop to capture SPL files
strLicenseKey=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX ; Your License Key
strSPLOutputFolder=D:\downloads\spl ; Set the folder to store SPL files
; This is SPL to PDF Converter Command Line application, you can use this command line application to convert from SPL files to PDF files automatically
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to install and use VeryPDF HookPrinter to capture print jobs?,
- I want to intercept the data sent to a physical printer without being intrusive, redirect it and convert it to .doc / .pdf, I need a software Printer Router
- Saving a pending print job as PDF. Save Print Job in Queue as PDF. Save All Print Jobs As PDF. Convert Spool request to PDF and send as e-mail. Converting Print spool output in to a PDF. Convert Spool File to PDF. Convert Spool Files to PDF Excel and more. Capture Print Data and Save to PDF.
- How to add a watermark when printing on network and local print jobs? Printing with Watermark/Overlay, Watermark Printing, how do I set up the Watermark feature on my printer? Add and Print Watermarks to Printed Files
- A point of sale system is printing a receipt and I want the solution to capture the data, save to PDF and other formats
- Print documents to virtual printer first, virtual printer will create PDF files and then forward printed documents to physical printer
- Need to capture a print job. How to capture a print job from Windows Print Spooler system?
- Printer stream intercept. I want to capture the text output being sent to a receipt printer so that I can record it to a log
- Intercepting data sent to a Windows printer, print capture software, Hook StartDoc, StartPage, EndPage, EndDoc & AbortDoc, etc. functions, Keeping a soft copy of print jobs, Hook print spooler on server
- How to redirect print jobs from one printer to another printer?
- Hook Windows printer, capture printed documents and save them to PDF, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, Excel (XLS), etc. formats, Printer Capture, Intercept and Capture everything that you send to Windows Printer
- VC++ source code for EMF to Text Converter, Text Extraction from EMF and PDF formats
- .NET JBIG2 SDK to encode, decode JBIG2 images. Professional JBIG2 Technology for .NET Developments. JBIG2 compression for PDF Optimizer
- Batch Scan To PDF Processing Solutions, OCR Solution, Barcode Solution, Mobile Solution, JBIG2 Compression Solution, Deskew and Despeckle Solution, Table Detection Algorithm and more…
- How do I capture a spool file from a Windows print queue?
- PDF Analysis & Repair, Repair damaged PDF files automatically