PFA Order invoice receipt of "VeryPDF PDF Parser & Modify Component for .NET Developer License",
In the attached pdf sample, On parsing pdf using - VeryPDF_PDFParserSDK() API, the ouput htm file is having some hexadecimal characters.
PFA Sample & output htm file.
Please provide the solution ASAP.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you, we have double checked your PDF file carefully, your PDF file contains some special characters with "Customized fonts", please look at attached screenshot.
The characters which render by "Customized fonts" are not real characters, they have been converted to outlines, it is impossible to extract these characters from the PDF document.
You can open this PDF file in Adobe Reader, press CTRL+A to select all contents, press CTRL+C and CTRL+V to copy and paste all contents into notepad, you will notice these garbage characters too,
If you indeed need to extract these characters from PDF file to text or HTML, you can use "PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line" software, you may download it from following web page to try,
after you download it, you can run following command line to convert these special characters which render by customized fonts to text file easily,
pdf2txtocr.exe -ocr -lang eng D:\downloads\Sample4.pdf D:\downloads\Sample4.txt
you will able to get a correct text file after a few seconds.
- How to convert an image based PDF file to editable PDF file?
- How to replace a text word in a scanned PDF file or an image based PDF file or a graphics based PDF file or a AutoCAD drawing PDF file?
- How to convert customers uploaded PDF (invoices) and PNG (mostly receipts) to text files using OCR and store the text data into database?
- PDF Custom SDK for PDF Object Access
- Convert PPT to HTML format | Convert PowerPoint to HTML | Easily publish PPT online
- Cloud PDF Data Extractor does extract data from PDF invoices and automate your business
- In VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line software, may I know if the X and Y coordinates represent in points and can I apply a standard factor to convert it to cm?
- PDF+text files and Apple’s PDFkit
- PDF to Excel Converter and OCR to Any Converter are two simple-to-use utilities which can extract tables and text from existing PDF documents as HTML or XML
- VeryPDF PDF Parse and Modify Component for .NET can be used to Parse, analyze and modify text of PDF file
- Online PDF Editing function by ModifyPDF SDK
- PDF Contents Extractor :: VeryPDF PDF Extract Tool Command Line does Analyze PDF files and Extract Text, Fonts, Drawings, Images, etc. Contents from PDF files automatically
- I have a question for PDF2TXT COM for Table Analyzer version.
- How to read text in a rectangle from PDF file?
- How to extract text, image, graphics, color spaces, etc. elements from PDF file?