>>How to get VeryPDF Printer Capturer?
Thanks for your message, we have more types of Printer Capturer software, you can download and test each one from following URLs,
1. VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK
With VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK software, you can capture printer output that would normally go to a communications port such as LPT1. Useful for second stage processing such as creating PDF files, ripping, or distribution of printer output.
You can download and test VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK from following web page,
Please refer to user manual of VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK from this web page,
2. VeryPDF docPrint Printer Capturer
VeryPDF docPrint Printer Capturer is a special version of docPrint which contain two virtual printers and a Printer Capturer Module, after you install it, you will see two virtual printers appear in the Printer&Fax folder, after you enable Printer Capturer Module and print a document to docPrint, docPrint Printer Capturer will work by following steps,
- You enabled Printer Capturer Module and printed a document to "HP LaserJet Professional P1108" or other Windows printers,
- Printer Capturer Module captured this print job, redirect it to docPrint virtual printer,
- docPrint virtual printer converted this print job to PDF, PS, EPS, TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc. formats first, and then forward this print job to original printer ("HP LaserJet Professional P1108" or other printers) to get it print out continue,
- OK, the original printing process will continue and without any interruption, but you will get a backup copy of document (PDF, PS, EPS, TIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, etc. formats) during printing.
We have created an evaluation version of docPrint Printer Capturer to you, you may download it from following URL,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Please feel free to contact us to require the download URL)
Please by following steps to test "-hookprinter" option,
1. Download and install docPrint Pro v7.0 version,
2. Run following application to set Printer Capturer options,
"C:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v7.0\artprint.exe" -hookprinter
You need set "Output folder" to save captured documents.
You need click "Install HookPrinter" button to install Printer Capturer.
You need click "Save&Close" button to close this dialog, and print a document to an arbitrary Windows Printer, you will get captured documents appear in predefined folder automatically.
"-hookprinter" option will capture everything that you sent to any Windows Printer. If you want just print a document to docPrint first, and then forward to other printers, you can use "-forward-options" option, for example,
"C:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v7.0\artprint.exe" -forward-options
After you set the options, click "Save&Close" button to close this dialog, when an user print a document to docPrint, docPrint will redirect the print job to predefined printer properly.
"-hookprinter" and "-forward-options" are two differentand forwarding methods, you can choose either one according to your requirements.
If you encounter any problem with products, please feel free to let us know, we will assist you asap.