My need is exactly what has been put on your website. "My need is to capture the print output of any (or at least, most any) Windows programs without interfering with the originally intended print activity."
Kindly help me with the installation and also the cost involved if i have to buy the software.
To elaborate, kindly provide solutions for the following 2 issues of mine
1. I receive .SPL files from a 3rd party and I want to convert this data to .doc or .pdf. This data is further read for processing
2. I want to intercept the data sent to a physical printer without being intrusive, redirect it and convert it to .doc / .pdf.
Kindly suggest a solution for carrying out a PoC with an evaluation licence. do let me know the licensing cost for commercial usage. Do suggest, what all spool file formats are supported.
>>1. I receive .SPL files from a 3rd party and I want to convert this data to .doc or .pdf. This data is further read for processing.
You can use "VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter" to convert from .SPL files to PDF files, you may download the trial version of "VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter" from this web page,
After you get the PDF file, you can use "VeryPDF Scan to Word OCR Converter" to convert from PDF file to editable Word document,
>>2. I want to intercept the data sent to a physical printer without being intrusive, redirect it and convert it to .doc / .pdf.
You can use "VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK" to Intercept and Capture the print job and without interrupt the current printing process, you may download "VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK" from this web page to try,
You can also look at following web pages for more information,
- HookPrinter couldn’t generate FP000XX.SPL files. How to capture print jobs from Windows Printer or Spooling System?
- Can I intercept the receipt docket that is being printed? Is it possible to Edit the print receipt before it gets printed?
- Add a password to Windows Printer, when a print job is submitted from any application, a popup appears asking for a password to continue
- Need to capture a print job. How to capture a print job from Windows Print Spooler system?
- How to redirect print jobs from one printer to another printer?
- VeryPDF Print Router Software redirects print jobs to several printers and save printed copies to PDF files, it does able to switch the print jobs between different printers automatically
- We want to get the printer’s data and parse it into PDF or txt. Can you provide the corresponding products or solutions? Can I use a "intermediary printer" to capture printer data and save to PDF and Text files? Capture print with a Virtual Printer.
- How to hook the printed data from windows printer and add our company logo as watermark to printout?
- How does Hookprinter intercept data which is sent to a printer? Does the print job passes through the hookprinter to be manipulated or does it simply sniffs raw data sent to the printer?
- Can you capture PS postscript output or PCL output (Spooling files) and convert them to PDF?
- How to change the PDF paper size from Command Line? I would like to change from Letter paper size to A4 paper size, how do I do that?
- VeryPDF Image Processing SDK, Automatically clean-up images, including auto-rotation, auto-deskew, crop, noise removal, etc. operations.
- HookPrinter couldn't generate FP000XX.SPL files. How to capture print jobs from Windows Printer or Spooling System?
- Auto-Print SDK for Automated Printing solutions
- VeryPDF Products Overview