My need is exactly what has been put on your website. "My need is to capture the print output of any (or at least, most any) Windows programs without interfering with the originally intended print activity."
Kindly help me with the installation and also the cost involved if i have to buy the software.
To elaborate, kindly provide solutions for the following 2 issues of mine
1. I receive .SPL files from a 3rd party and I want to convert this data to .doc or .pdf. This data is further read for processing
2. I want to intercept the data sent to a physical printer without being intrusive, redirect it and convert it to .doc / .pdf.
Kindly suggest a solution for carrying out a PoC with an evaluation licence. do let me know the licensing cost for commercial usage. Do suggest, what all spool file formats are supported.
>>1. I receive .SPL files from a 3rd party and I want to convert this data to .doc or .pdf. This data is further read for processing.
You can use "VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter" to convert from .SPL files to PDF files, you may download the trial version of "VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter" from this web page,
After you get the PDF file, you can use "VeryPDF Scan to Word OCR Converter" to convert from PDF file to editable Word document,
>>2. I want to intercept the data sent to a physical printer without being intrusive, redirect it and convert it to .doc / .pdf.
You can use "VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK" to Intercept and Capture the print job and without interrupt the current printing process, you may download "VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK" from this web page to try,
You can also look at following web pages for more information,
- After I capture the print jobs from hooked printer, save them to PDF files, how can I print these PDF files silently?
- Can I use your software to redirect from star printer spool to some other printer that I use like dot matrix or any other thermal printer?
- I want to capture the print job (pcl DataStream) to a prn file and not to print it, this prn file could be just a raw data.
- HookPrinter couldn’t generate FP000XX.SPL files. How to capture print jobs from Windows Printer or Spooling System?
- Can I intercept the receipt docket that is being printed? Is it possible to Edit the print receipt before it gets printed?
- Add a password to Windows Printer, when a print job is submitted from any application, a popup appears asking for a password to continue
- Need to capture a print job. How to capture a print job from Windows Print Spooler system?
- How to redirect print jobs from one printer to another printer?
- How can I capture the printed documents and send them to someone by email or store them to a server?
- How to monitor the windows printing queue, capture all print jobs, add signature or company logo, save to PDF files and print them continue?
- VeryPDF PDF for .NET SDKs
- PDF Converter SDK for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android Systems (Custom Redistribution, Royalty Free Redistribution)
- VeryPDF PDF Automation Server – Workflow PDF Server, Windows/Mac/Linux PDF Workflow, Cloud PDF Workflow, Automate PDF Generation, Conversion, Printing, Emailing, Storing, etc. operations.
- We are trying to convert any file type (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, jpg, pdf) into HTML format. We are currently using PHP with linux share hosting server.
- How to install and use VeryPDF HookPrinter to capture print jobs?