My need is exactly what has been put on your website. "My need is to capture the print output of any (or at least, most any) Windows programs without interfering with the originally intended print activity."
Kindly help me with the installation and also the cost involved if i have to buy the software.
To elaborate, kindly provide solutions for the following 2 issues of mine
1. I receive .SPL files from a 3rd party and I want to convert this data to .doc or .pdf. This data is further read for processing
2. I want to intercept the data sent to a physical printer without being intrusive, redirect it and convert it to .doc / .pdf.
Kindly suggest a solution for carrying out a PoC with an evaluation licence. do let me know the licensing cost for commercial usage. Do suggest, what all spool file formats are supported.
>>1. I receive .SPL files from a 3rd party and I want to convert this data to .doc or .pdf. This data is further read for processing.
You can use "VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter" to convert from .SPL files to PDF files, you may download the trial version of "VeryPDF SPL to PDF Converter" from this web page,
After you get the PDF file, you can use "VeryPDF Scan to Word OCR Converter" to convert from PDF file to editable Word document,
>>2. I want to intercept the data sent to a physical printer without being intrusive, redirect it and convert it to .doc / .pdf.
You can use "VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK" to Intercept and Capture the print job and without interrupt the current printing process, you may download "VeryPDF HookPrinter SDK" from this web page to try,
You can also look at following web pages for more information,
- Can I intercept the receipt docket that is being printed? Is it possible to Edit the print receipt before it gets printed?
- Add a password to Windows Printer, when a print job is submitted from any application, a popup appears asking for a password to continue
- Need to capture a print job. How to capture a print job from Windows Print Spooler system?
- How to redirect print jobs from one printer to another printer?
- Can you capture PS postscript output or PCL output (Spooling files) and convert them to PDF?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released docPrint Pro v8.0 today, docPrint Pro v8.0 is able to make a connection between docPrint and other Windows Printers
- How to intercept and capture a print job and convert it to PDF & Plain Text & Image files and then print?
- How to get VeryPDF Printer Capturer?
- How to install and use VeryPDF HookPrinter to capture print jobs?
- Intercepting data sent to a Windows printer, print capture software, Hook StartDoc, StartPage, EndPage, EndDoc & AbortDoc, etc. functions, Keeping a soft copy of print jobs, Hook print spooler on server
- Batch Extracting and removing attachments from pdf
- How to extract text/word positions from PDF files from command line? How to extract text and text coordinates from a pdf file?
- VeryPDF Image Processing SDK, Automatically clean-up images, including auto-rotation, auto-deskew, crop, noise removal, etc. operations.
- How can I highlight the list of words with annotations in PDF pages by PDF Highlighter Command Line application?
- How can I remove some pages from an input PDF file?