Sometimes, you want to send a filled PDF file or signed PDF file to a customer, you don't want your customer to modify this PDF file, in this case, you should better print this filled PDF file or signed PDF file to a Windows Printer, and then scan it into a new PDF file, send the new PDF file to the customer again, but these steps are heavy if this PDF file contain too many pages. If you haven't a Printer and Scanner, you can't do this work at all.
However, VeryPDF Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line software has a new function which can make a scanned PDF file from any PDF file, the resultant PDF file will look like created from scanner, it doesn't require Adobe Acrobat and a scanner, it is a great tool to make scanned PDF file from any filled or signed PDF file.
You can download "Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line" from this URL,
After you download and unzip it to a folder, you can run following command lines to convert the normal PDF files to scanned PDF files easily,
img2pdfnew.exe -firstpage 1 -lastpage 1 -reduceimgdpi -pidpi 600 -bitcount 1 -width 595 -height 842 -$ XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX "test-fw9.pdf" "test-fw9-scanned-1.pdf"
img2pdfnew.exe -firstpage 1 -lastpage 1 -reduceimgdpi -pidpi 300 -bitcount 8 -width 595 -height 842 -$ XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX "test-fw9.pdf" "test-fw9-scanned-1-threshold.pdf"
img2pdfnew.exe -reduceimgdpi -scaletofit -append 2 -pidpi 600 -width 595 -height 842 -$ XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX -mergepdf *.jpg out.pdf
img2pdfnew.exe -reduceimgdpi -pidpi 600 -bitcount 1 -width 595 -height 842 -$ XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX "test-fw9.pdf" out.pdf
img2pdfnew.exe -pidpi 600 -bitcount 1 -width 612 -height 792 -$ XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX "test-fw8ben.pdf" "_test-fw8ben-1bit-scanned.pdf"
img2pdfnew.exe -reduceimgdpi -pidpi 600 -bitcount 8 -width 612 -height 792 -$ XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX "test-fw8ben.pdf" "_test-fw8ben-8bit-scanned.pdf"
Please refer to the user manual of Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line at below,
Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line is an easy-to-use software for convertfile via OCR by Command Line. Convert image files to PDF files, it supports TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc. formats. It can convert scanned PDF file to plain text PDF file, it can also make a scanned PDF file from signed PDF or filled PDF file. It does use JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compression to compress PDF files smaller.
VeryPDF Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line has following features,
1. You can customize description of created PDF, such as title, subject, author, and keywords.
2. This program is independent of a third-party PDF reader or creator.
3. Make searchable PDF from images with OCR by command line.
4. Create searchable PDF directly from scanned images like TIF, JPG, PNG, etc.
5. Support unattended conversion for files in specified directories.
6. Encrypt created PDF with user password or/and owner password of 48 or 128-bit.
7. Combine multiple images into one PDF.
8. Able to insert or append newly converted PDF to existing PDF.
9. Automatically preview converted PDF with an associated application.
10. Convert text based PDF files to scanned PDF files, simulate the scanner.
11. Extract a page range from PDF file and save to a new scanned PDF file.
12. Enhanced OCR engine to convert from scanned PDF file to searchable PDF files.
13. Convert color PDF file to grayscale or black/white PDF file.
14. Make scanned PDF files from signed PDF files.
15. Convert or PDF to image with more options.
16. Support JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compression methods.
17. Support OCR engine of VeryPDF and Tesseract-OCR engine in new version.
18. Optimize created searchable PDF file.
19. Be able to create plain text based PDF file.
20. Be able to create plain Text.
21. Be able to create Text with coordination information.
22. Support to convert PDF to image.
23. Input file format: PDF, BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX and TGA.
24. Output file format: PDF, BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PCX and TGA.
Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line web page,
Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line purchase web page,
Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line download URL,