VeryPDF PDF eSignature SDK for iOS provides developers an easier way to help integrate PDF viewing & adding eSignature on PDF with their iOS applications. This SDK provides built-in UI elements for viewing PDF document. As a result, developers need to add only a few lines of source code to their application to have a PDF reader on iOS platform.
- Open/View a PDF
- Add PDF eSignature to PDF
- Resize PDF eSignature
- Edit/Delete eSignature on PDF
- User can alter the position of the PDF eSignature if once added before saving the PDF
- Save all used eSignature which can be used later
Integrate VeryPDF eSignature and Digital Transaction Management services into your mobile apps with the VeryPDF eSignature Mobile SDK (available for iOS).
What is the VeryPDF eSignature Mobile SDK?
Add easy-to-use and secure eSignature and transaction capabilities to your apps with the VeryPDF eSignature Mobile SDK.
Learn how the Mobile SDK can benefit you:
- Sign and complete any document-based transaction directly within your mobile app. Businesses and consumers leverage VeryPDF eSignature to complete sales/invoicing contracts, account opening forms, employment forms, delivery confirmations, warranty services, and even basic school permission slips.
- Host "in-person signing sessions" with your app. VeryPDF eSignature customers and partners are revolutionizing customer service through registration apps for retail storefronts, new customer signups in bank branches, and logistics apps for delivery confirmation. In-person signing sessions will show your customers how easy it is to sign and complete a transaction in seconds.
- Xcode7, iOS 9 and later versions supported, Cocoa Touch framework, UIKit and CoreGraphics framework
If you are interest in "VeryPDF PDF eSignature SDK for iOS" product, please feel free contact us, we will assist you asap,