Develop C# Console Application using VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line
Dear VeryPDF Support,
I would like to know is it possible to create C# Console Application using VeryPDF PDF Command?
Yes, of course, you can create C# Console Application using VeryPDF PDFPrint Command Line application, you can download PDFPrint Command Line from this web page,
after you download it, you can call pdfprint.exe by following sample C# source code,
static void Main()
/// Launch the legacy application with some options set.
static void LaunchCommandLineApp()
// For the example
const string ex1 = "C:\\";
const string ex2 = "C:\\Dir";
// Use ProcessStartInfo class
ProcessStartInfo startInfo = new ProcessStartInfo();
startInfo.CreateNoWindow = false;
startInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
startInfo.FileName = "D:\\VeryPDF\\pdfprint.exe";
startInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden;
startInfo.Arguments = "-printer docPrint D:\\test.pdf";
// Start the process with the info we specified.
// Call WaitForExit and then the using statement will close.
using (Process exeProcess = Process.Start(startInfo))
// Log error.
- What is distribution requirement to redistribute PDFPrint software to my customers?
- How to see the file name or document name which printed in the printer spool?
- Performance issue in the new version of PDFPrint Command Line application
- How to use PDFPrint Command Line to print PDF file with fonts subsetting?
- How to print PDF files to network UNC Printers?
- Using the -collate option in pdfprint. What is the difference between collated and uncollated?
- How to print more documents to different printers at same time?
- Batch Print Multiple PDF, Text and Image Files
- How to Batch Print PDF Files? How to Print Multiple PDF Files Without Opening Each One?
- Print PDF files to PCL files and save PCL files to network drive
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Can not load PDFPrint SDK DLL file from VB6 source code
- paper tray selection in pdfprint.exe
- We need to print PDF document that contains A4 and A3 pages, we want to use both A3 and A4 pages in one print job
- How to call PDFPrint SDK from 64bit application and print PDF files on 64bit system?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged PDFPrint
, print PDF
. Bookmark the permalink