VeryPDF Released a new version of PDF Form Filler SDK today, the new version does support "fill barcodes into rotated form fields", just like the following screenshots,
The following screenshot is filled by rotated barcodes,
PDF Form Filler SDK (with Barcode Form Filler feature) can be downloaded from this web page,
PDF Form Filler SDK (with Barcode Form Filler feature) has following features,
- Fast, accurate, and reliable barcode creation, writing in PDF for use in any .NET application or environment.
- Support popular 2D barcodes types: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417 and Aztec Code.
- Support commonly used 1D barcodes symbologies: Code 128, Code 39, UPC-A, EAN-13, etc..
- Supports color and bitonal (black and white) barcode images painted on PDF document.
- Captions or comments can be added to the barcode programmatically by PDF graphics render.
- Barcode encoded in PDF will compute check digits automatically.
- Batch barcode generating in PDF pages with various of positions and rotations.
- This SDK is completely written in C++, it can be called from C++, Delphi, C#, .NET, etc. program languages.
- Compatible with .NET 4.0+. AnyCPU, x86 and x64 mode support.
- Multi-threaded support for generating barcode into PDF page in high-performance, server-based applications
- Easy to integrate .NET PDF Barcode components with various Visual Studio .NET developments.
You may download the free trial version of PDF Form Filler SDK (with Barcode Form Filler feature) from VeryPDF website to try, if you encounter any problem, please feel free to let us know, we will assist you asap,
Barcode Recognition SDK/COM,
Barcode Generator COM/SDK,
PDF Form Filler SDK (with Barcode Form Filler feature),