[VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released a new version of VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Windows today
VeryPDF Released a new version of VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Windows software today, the new version included more OCR languages, please look at the screenshot for the new version which show more supported OCR languages at below,
VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Windows software can be downloaded from this web page,
After you download and install it, please run it, open a scanned PDF file, you will able to utilize this OCR PDF tool to OCR the scanned PDF document and save to plain Text, DOCX, RTF, etc. document formats easily.
Convert PDF and photo files to text, prepare the input files
These tips will give you the best results:
- Format: You can convert .JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, or PDF (multipage documents) files.
- File size: The file should be 2 MB or less.
- Resolution: Text should be at least 10 pixels high.
- Orientation: Documents must be right-side up. If your image is facing the wrong way, rotate it before uploading it to Google Drive.
- Languages: Google Drive will detect the language of the document.
- Font and character set: For best results, use common fonts such as Arial or Times New Roman.
- Image quality: Sharp images with even lighting and clear contrasts work best.
VeryPDF is also provide Cross-Platform OCR SDK
Fast, accurate, and time-saving with great technical support!
Please contact VeryPDF Support Team for more information,
- OCR TIFF to Excel, OCR TIFF to Word, and auto detect orientation
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: VeryPDF OCR Cloud API :: Online OCR engine to recognize scanned PDF and Image files to editable document formats.
- ocr2any.exe and corresponding functions
- Online OCR API, Command Line OCR and Desktop OCR products
- PDF+text files and Apple’s PDFkit
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF has released OCR to Any Converter Command Line v6.0 today
- Use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to create searchable PDF files from scanned TIFF, JPG and PDF files
- VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter does recognize characters in image and save to Word, Excel, PowerPoint or text
- How to use Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line to monitor a folder (Hot Folder), convert all incoming TIFF files to PDF files with OCR function automatically?
- Image to OCR Converter, Convert images, pdf and scanned documents to editable MS Word, PDF, Doc, HTML, Text files
- Image to searchable text
- Do you have Windows and Linux products which support PDF to Image Conversion, Image to PDF Conversion, OCR Tools, Meta-tagging PDF files functions?
- How to convert image German PDF to XLS
- How to convert scanned PDF to XLSX in batches
- Scanned image to text