We’re looking for a way to convert PCL files to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line)
Our software product produces PCL files. We're looking for a way to convert them to GDI and send them to a specified printer (via command line). I've looked through your products, but have gotten confused. Do you have anything that does this?
Yes, we have PCL to GDI Converter software, you can by following steps to convert from PCL to GDI,
1. You can use PCL to PDF Converter to convert from PCL file PDF file first,
VeryPDF PCL Converter GUI,
You can run following command line to convert PCL file to PDF file,
pcltool.exe D:\test.pcl D:\out.pdf
2. You can convert from PDF file to EMF file or Print the PDF file to Windows printer directly,
You can use PDF2Vector to convert from PDF file to EMF file,
You can run following command line to convert from PDF file to EMF file,
pdf2vec.exe D:\test.pdf D:\out.emf
You can use PDFPrint Command Line to print the PDF file to Windows Printer,
You can run following command line to print the PDF file,
These products are all Command Line products for Windows system, you can call these command lines from your script to do the batch conversion easily.
- ActiveX Error in application using VeryPDF.PCLtoPDFCom
- How to print a PDF file to high quality XPS file from Command Line?
- Duplex printing option for batch printing
- How to print label PDF file with customized paper size?
- Privileges required to print PDF files from Local System or Local Service accounts
- How to restore printer options to previous settings after PDF printing?
- I am looking for the best, fastest way to send multiple PDF documents to print to a given network printer. Will PDFPrint Command Line product suit my needs?
- How to call pdfprint.exe to print PDF files to Windows Printer from PHP source code? How to print PDF files from a web based app?
- PDF Batch Print Scaling Issue. How to print PDF file to 24"x36" paper size? Printing PDF files with scaling. Scale or resize printed pages. Page scaling lets you shrink or enlarge pages when you print.
- Print from specific tray (paper source) problem in PDFPrint Command Line
- How to call PCL to PDF Converter SDK from C# source code?
- Software Development Kit—Convert PCL to PDF in Visual C++, Visual Basic, etc.
- How to convert SPL to PDF automatically by monitoring folders function?
- VeryPDF PCL Toolkit, Split PCL, Merge PCL, PCL to Image, Image to PCL, PCL to PDF, PDF to PCL, PCL Viewer, PCL to Text, Print PCL to Windows Printer
- How to embed fonts and replace fonts in PCL to PDF Converter? How to use mapfont.ini file to map PDF fonts to Windows fonts?