Display PDF Documents in your C# apps.
Easily display, annotate and print PDF documents in your Winforms applications. Deliver full-functional PDF navigation, naturally process events and respond to user actions. Enjoy simple integration to the existing app and easily customize the control to fit the style of the app.
The PDF Viewer for Winforms supports the following features:
- Rich display options: horizontal and vertical multipage display, one page display and tile display;
- Full control over page display including page margins, highlight colors, background colors and so on;
- Flexible text processing including asynchronous search, text selection with the mouse or from the code;
- Customized text highlight;
- Automatically detects web links and makes them clickable;
- Supports PDF Link, Action, Destination;
- Provides powerful "on click" events processing and allows to override the result;
- Supports custom event handlers for any PDF navigation element;
- 20+ events allows programming response to almost any user actions;
- 100% support for forms. Retrieve values, edit fields and save changes to PDF;
- Paint methods overriding in derived class for custom look of the PDF viewer control and for custom rendering of a document;
Full Control Over PDF Display
Equipped with PDF Viewer your .net application can finally display pdf documents the way they were designed. C# PDF Viewer supports various display modes, page orientation and parameters, styles and colors. rendering capabilities of the control are powered by one of the most advanced PDF engines and are 100% controlled from the application.
Flexible Text Processing
With C# PDF Viewer the app can perform text search, select fragments, highlight given parts of the text. The support for PDF link, action and destination properties provides for easier hypertext manipulation. All links in a document are now clickable out of the box, without any additional actions from your side.
Smooth PDF Application Interaction
PDF Viewer for Winforms applications provides 20+ events allow you to track almost any action of the user and instantly react. redefine navigation handlers, provide feedback or modify a document on the fly in response to user's selection.
Custom Layout and Design
Override paint methods of the control to render a PDF document completely your way. Also, you can turn off any visual controls you don't need or substitute them with your own custom designs.
C# PDF Viewer is a good .NET Control. You can download the trial version from this web page,