How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?
We use PDFPrint in version 3.0 (Windows Server 2008 R2) for some years.
For some time, we have problems with the software.
If PDFPrint is started several times at the same time to print different documents from different directories, it is not always printed on the specified printer.
pdfprint.exe -printer Printer1 c:\Printer1\Document123.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer Printer2 c:\Printer2\Document987.pdf
If this is done simultaneously (automatically in the background), it can be printed as follows:
Document123.pdf -> Printer2
Document987.pdf -> Printer1
How can this be prevented?
The problem does not always occur.
Please add -nochgprinter parameter to solve this problem, -nochgprinter parameter doesn't change the "default printer" during printing, you can run following command lines to solve this problem,
pdfprint.exe -nochgprinter -printer Printer1 c:\Printer1\Document123.pdf
pdfprint.exe -nochgprinter -printer Printer2 c:\Printer2\Document987.pdf
Category Archives: PDF Print
How do I use pdfprint.exe to print to a paper size other than Letter on a network printer while logged in as a user instead of an administrator?
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to print more PDF files at same time by PDFPrint Command Line application?,
- How to call pdfprint.exe to print PDF files to Windows Printer from PHP source code? How to print PDF files from a web based app?
- How to print a PDF file to Network Printer from Windows Service?
- Compare Printing Result between VeryPDF PDF Print Command Line and Adobe Reader
- Error/Exit Codes when call PDF Print from C# source code
- VeryPDF Releases a new version of PDFPrint Command Line today
- How to print PDF files to network UNC Printers?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Using the -collate option in pdfprint. What is the difference between collated and uncollated?
- How to print more documents to different printers at same time?
- Batch Print Multiple PDF, Text and Image Files
- pdfprint.exe chgbin and listbin does not seem to work
- Do pdfprint supports 64bits OS?
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDFPrint SDK v3.1 today, the new version has ability to print Office files, Image files and multi-page TIFF files
- pdfprint documents with different pagesizes
- How to set the watermark inclination angle and print PDF via command line?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf print
, print PDF
. Bookmark the permalink