I need to be able to insert a sequential barcode in a designated location on a PDF, and I was wondering if that's the kind of thing that you folks could do.
More info: We download a lot of documents, mostly PDFs, we print them and attach barcode stickers to them with sequential numbers. Instead, I'd like to be able to display the PDF, click on a selected location (which will be different for each document), and have the next sequentially numbered barcode be displayed (and saved) at the spot where I clicked.
Is that something that your software can do? If not, would you be able to develop a custom app that does that?
Please let me know if you need any additional info.
VeryPDF PDF Editor can be downloaded from this web page,
Thanks for your message, our PDF Editor software has this function, you may download the trial version of PDF Editor from this web page to try,
after you download and install PDF Editor software, please by following steps to add sequential text stamps (they ares but not barcodes yet) to PDF pages with a click,
1. You can run PDF Editor software and open a PDF file,
2. Click "Edit Comment"->"Text Box" icons on toolbar,
3. Draw a textbox on PDF page, click right mouse button on this textbox and select "Properties" menu item,
4. In the "Properties" dialog, please click "Global Bates Setting" tab, check "Bates Number" and enter a "Starting Bates", such as "10000", and click "Close" button to close this dialog,
5. Now you can Press "F2" or click "Text Box" icon on toolbar to add new text boxes on the PDF pages, the new Text Boxes will contain sequential Bates Numbers automatically,
Above steps to let you know how to add sequential Bates Numbers to PDF pages, however, if you wish add sequential barcodes to PDF pages, you can select a barcode font for the text box, for example, you can choose "Free 3 of 9" or other barcode fonts,
Click "Make Properties Default" menu option to let Barcode font as default font for all later text boxes,
Now, you can press F2 or click "Tex box" icon on toolbar to add new text boxes, the new text boxes will contain barcode text contents automatically, please look at following screenshot,
If you have any question for this function, please feel free to let us know, we will assist you asap.