We want to annotate pdf using dll in my windows application as
Save - as original document
Save As (show folders)
Combine docs on computer into one
Save stamps (have configured) i.e.Certified Stamp - specific to each user (this may turn into it's own Feature)
Ability to split documents on Save As .
If you provide pdf editor dll with above functionality then you can tell me.
and also share a quotation for server and development license.
Thanks for your message, it seems our "PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)" may reach your requirements, you may download and test "PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)" from this web page,
Please look at following web pages for more information,
However, "PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX)" hasn't an option to split and merge PDF files, if you want to split and merge PDF files, you need to use our "PDF Split-Merge Command Line" or "PDF Split-Merge COM/SDK" also,
If you want to add the annotations or stamps at background, without any user interaction, you may download and try our "PDF Editor Toolkit Professional SDK" product, this product can be used to stamp PDF files and split/merge PDF files at background,
VeryPDF has also an online version of PDF Editor (PDF Annotator) for web application integration, if you want to edit or annotate a PDF file in web browser, you may try it from these web pages,
VeryPDF Online PDF Editor (PDF Annotator) has been integrated into VeryPDF Cloud API Platform, after you subscribe VeryPDF Cloud API Platform, you can use Online PDF Editor (PDF Annotator) easily,
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?,
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- How I can use your HTML5 PDF Annotator & Editor in my website?
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
- How to set a callback web page URL and File ID to VeryPDF annotator application? How to get the annotated PDF file?
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer and Annotator .NET WPF Control
- Save PDF as TIF
- Convert multiple GIF to one PDF
- Do you have an OCX or DLL to load an existing PDF file and view and print it?
- Can I import comments to pdf files from other comment files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- How to set the location in which I want to write when I modify in a pdf file?