Set a callback web page to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator, so you can get the annotated PDF file easily.
Good afternoon, I tried your on line pdf annotator...really good. 2 questions:
1- It's possible to embed in my pages? Do you have a sample code?
2- I passed dynamically my pdf to on line annotator. I need a way to have back a link or a file after save annotations. Do you have some suggestion?
Thanks for your message, you can set a callback web page URL and File ID to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator application, so that you can get the annotated PDF file easily, please look at following web page for more information,
You can embed VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator into your web page easily, you can just insert a hyperlink into your web page, this hyperlink will link to following web page, when an user click this hyperlink, your PDF file will be passed to VeryPDF Online PDF Annotator easily,
"ReturnURL" is a web page on your server which able to receive the annotated PDF file.
"ReturnID" is an unique ID for this PDF file.
btw, we have an another Online PDF Editor application, please look at following web pages for more information,
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released an Online PDF Editor to allow you to edit, comment and annotate PDF files in web browser directly
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How I can use your HTML5 PDF Annotator & Editor in my website?
- I want embed an Online PDF Annotator application into my app
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- How to set a callback web page URL and File ID to VeryPDF annotator application? How to get the annotated PDF file?
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- Royalty Free PDF Annotator OCX (ActiveX) Control for C# and .NET Developers, Component to view and annotate PDF documents
- Which package comes with all below features for PDF for Web and iOS: annotations, highlighter, split and merge pages, add image, hyperlink, measurement calibrations? Or a subset of the above?
- How to highlight keywords in PDF pages? Searching and Marking Multiple Words in a PDF. Highlighting Multiple Words in a PDF Document using PDF Highlighter Command Line.
- How to use VeryPDF Online OCR API to Convert PDF to TXT from my .net code? Free WebOCR API and SDK for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, C++, VB, etc. developers. Royalty Free Invoice OCR SDK, extract items from scanned TIFF, JPG, PNG and PDF invoice documents.
- How to get font size and coordinate information for each word from TIFF file by VeryPDF Cloud OCR API
- HTML5 Annotation API For PDF, Office, and Image files
- How to OCR PDF to text from PHP code by could API?
- Image fade effect for making photo gallery