How to merge more PDF print jobs into one print job?
I notice you have an option to -mergeprintjobs. How does this work actually?
Currently I'm doing the following...
pdfprint $ "" -printer MyPrinter1 file0.pdf
pdfprint $ "" -printer MyPrinter1 file1.pdf
pdfprint $ "" -printer MyPrinter1 file2.pdf
pdfprint $ "" -printer MyPrinter1 file3.pdf
This is 4 print jobs, right?
How do I use -mergeprintjobs to make 1 print job?
Thanks for your message, yes, you can use -mergeprintjobs option to merge more print jobs into one single print job,
-mergeprintjobs : combine all print jobs into one print job
You can run following command lines to merge more print jobs into one print job,
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs -copies 3 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs C:\*.pdf
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs C:\test*.pdf
pdfprint.exe -mergeprintjobs C:\files.txt
- PDF Print command line is unable to find the printers while printing from a SYSTEM user account on windows server 2016
- I can’t change owner name for print job
- Bad PDF barcodes printing with PDFPrint Command Line software
- Fonts bold and/or off centered problem in PDFPrint Command Line software
- Using the -collate option in pdfprint. What is the difference between collated and uncollated?
- Batch Print Multiple PDF, Text and Image Files
- How to call pdfprint.exe to print PDF files to Windows Printer from PHP source code? How to print PDF files from a web based app?
- I want to print the first 5 PDF pages on Tray 1 of printer "Output" and the last 5 PDF pages on Tray 2 of the same printer "Output", can I do this using one PDFPrint Command Line?
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- Vectors vs. Bitmaps for PDF Printing, Print PDF to Windows Printer and retaining vector graphics as vectors
- How to get bins or trays from a printer and change bin or tray for PDF Printing?
- pdfprint.exe command line
- How to control Duplex, Paper Try, Paper Size, Staple, Fold, etc. options when print PDF file from command line?
- How to orient paper and print PDF via command line?
This entry was posted in PDF Print
and tagged pdf printing
, print PDF
. Bookmark the permalink