Hi, our company own Advanced PDF Tools 2.0 and we have a situation where we need to count the pages of all PDF documents inside of a folder.
We have read and read and tried and tried the instructions in your web site and cant figure out how to do it.
Do you have CLEARER instructions on how to do this??
Can you also make this a feature in a future release???
Attorneys, and printing companies could use this feature to calculate the amount of pages that total many PDF files sent to print in a batch.
Thanks for your message, yes, you can use Advanced PDF Tools GUI or Advanced PDF Tools Command Line to count the pages for all of the PDF files in a folder, please look at following web pages for more information,
btw, if you wish to count the PDF pages for all PDF files in a folder and its sub-folders, we can write a simple PHP Script to you, you can run this PHP Script on both client/server side to count the PDF pages in a folder recursively, please feel free to contact us if you are interest in this PDF Page Counter by PHP Script.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]How to count the number of PDF pages in Advanced PDF Tools software?,
- How to count PDF pages in a folder and its sub-folders recursively by PHP Script or from Command Line?
- Do you have a product that will give me the number of pages in a PDF file using C#?
- How to get number of pages in PDF file by Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended product?
- How to count pages in PDF file? Determine number of pages in a PDF file?
- How to get correct page count from XPS and .SPL files?
- When I try to use the Spool File Page Counter SDK within a Windows Service project, it stops when analyzing the file
- Is there a way to export the data (file name, page count, file size, information) to an excel spreadsheet?
- Determine the number of pages in TIFF, PDF, JPEG, PCL, PS, PRN, XPS, PXL, etc. spool documents. Determine Color Depth (color, black/white, grey scale) and DPI for Each Page.
- PDF SDK for C/C++ Developers to manage and print PDF files
- PDF file page counter
- Edit pdf content offset of even number pages using command line
- How to install the command line version of Advanced PDF Tools
- VeryPDF PDF Tools- set PDF information/page size/passwords/watermark
- Keep hyperlinks when resize PDF pages to Letter paper size
- Append pdf pages using command line