How to convert an image based PDF file to editable PDF file?
I wonder if you can help me with one of your products.
I am looking for a way to convert this attached PDF into a PDF that allows to mark the text with mouse drag and allows to copy/paste.
Means there must be some kind of OCR, but not with goal to word etc., but put if in front of the "image text".
Do you have a solution for this?
Would be great!!
Thanks for your message, yes, "VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter Command Line" software does convert scanned PDF files to searchable PDF files, you may download "VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter Command Line" from this web page to try,
After you download it, you can run following command line to convert your scanned PDF file to searchable PDF file properly,
ocr2any.exe -ocr -ocrmode 3 D:\downloads\exemple.pdf D:\downloads\ocr.pdf
Please refer to the screenshot of OCRed PDF file at below, you can select text contents and copy them to clipboard or MS Word document easily,
- We are trying to convert scanned pdfs/images(tiff/jpgs) to searchable pdf files
- How to replace a text word in a scanned PDF file or an image based PDF file or a graphics based PDF file or a AutoCAD drawing PDF file?
- ocr2any.exe and corresponding functions
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released a new version of VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter for Windows today
- PDF+text files and Apple’s PDFkit
- VeryPDF OCR SDK for Developers, Document/Layout Analysis for OCR, Layout Analysis SDK, Page Layout Analysis Library for Developers
- PDF scans convert to JPEG instead of Word files
- Is it possible to find the location of some specific text from scanned image PDF?
- How to use VeryPDF Online OCR API to Convert PDF to TXT from my .net code? Free WebOCR API and SDK for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Java, C++, VB, etc. developers. Royalty Free Invoice OCR SDK, extract items from scanned TIFF, JPG, PNG and PDF invoice documents.
- VeryPDF Cloud API Platform :: VeryPDF OCR Cloud API :: Online OCR engine to recognize scanned PDF and Image files to editable document formats.
- Convert Scanned PDF file to XML format
- How to extract text from scanned PDF to XLSX
- How can I edit PDF text without screwing up alignment?
- How to do copy and paste in any kinds of website?
- Extract Characters and Words with coordinates and positions from scanned PDF and TIFF files