How to show and fill forms for PDF files in VB6 form?
I would like to know if you have an SDK for vb6 where you can,
1. Show PDF in vb6
2. edit that pdf.
3. Access fields from PDF
4. After edit save those fields.
Thanks for your message, VeryPDF PDF Form Filler OCX has this function, you may download it from this web page to try,
btw, VeryPDF PDF Editor OCX Control (ActiveX) has similar function too, you may download it from this web page to try,
- How to add text annotation, image annotation, signature, etc. to PDF pages?
- How to convert from a Fillable PDF file with XFA data layer to a static PDF file? I want to flatten my fillable PDF file to static PDF file.
- How to integrate a PDF Editor or PDF Annotation into my Windows application?
- How to add certain information to an editable PDF file from VB6 or VB.NET program? How to fill PDF forms?
- PDF Viewer OCX and PDF Editor Active X for Winforms
- Custom Branded PDF Annotator and PDF Markup
- How to use C# .NET to open a PDF form, pre-fill (or populate) the on-screen form, and make edits (text, checkboxes, etc.) to the online form, then have a SUBMIT button on each page to save the edits back to the database?
- How to use PDF Editor in web application?
- How to integrate PDF Editor OCX into ASP.NET? PDF Editor integration in ASP.Net
- PDF Form Filler C/C++ header file, Merge FDF, XFDF, XML into fillable PDF forms, Flatten PDF Forms
- How can I stamp a Wingdng3 image as a comment into my pdf file by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- Please let me know how to replace text in PDF Files?
- Can I change the opacity of an annotation that I add by use of VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- How to know font style on PDF file?
- The usage of “add note” in pdf file