Dear Sir or Madam,
Did you ever consider an Acrobat Plugin for your Advanced PDF Tools of page scaling, n-up imposition, etc.?
Would it be too much of an effort.
Or at least, is it possible to make an option in the software to open the PDF file after conversion?
Thanks for your message, after you process your PDF files using Advanced PDF Tools software, you can click right button on the processed PDF files, select "View Destination File" menu option, then you could view these PDF files in default PDF Viewer application easily.
- Resize PDF Paper size and contents by Advanced PDF Tools Command Line
- How to modify description information of pdf?
- Split or Merge PDF files by Advanced PDF Tools Command Line
- How to use Advanced PDF Tools to modify ModDate (Modification Date) and CreationDate fields in PDF file?
- Can your software rotate pages in PDF format from the command line?
- Join VeryPDF Affiliate Programs With PDF Products and Earn $.
- How to batch load and save metadata XML file format into PDF file?
- How to modify Metadata and Custom Properties in PDF files?
- How to change PDF file’s paper size?
- VeryPDF PDF Toolkit Modules, PDF Components and PDF Tools, Convert, Combine, Extract, Encrypt, Decrypt, Protect, Watermark, Stamp, Compress, Optimize, Edit and more.
- How to change PDF open action in batch?
- View the effect after setting pdf page size using command line
- How to modify pdf creator information by using The Advanced PDF Tools?
- How to edit pdf creation date by using the Advanced PDF Tools?
- Edit pdf content offset of odd number pages using command line