We're looking for an SDK that can help us with Android / React Native PDF capabilities such as annotations, a good reading experience. We're basically trying to build an ebook app.
Would love to tie up with you.
Thanks for your message, we have an Android PDF Viewer Application, we are also provide the Source Code License for this Android PDF Viewer, but this PDF Viewer application hasn't annotation function yet, if you need it, you could download the trial version or purchase it from this web page, after you buy its source code license, you can add the PDF annotation functions into this project by yourself,
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer and Annotator .NET WPF Control
- Android PDF SDK Toolkit, VeryPDF PDF SDK for Android, Java PDF Toolkit SDK
- Regarding PDF viewer functionality
- I want to purchase a PDF Viewer SDK, which PDF Viewer SDK do I need?
- VeryPDF Android PDF SDK Toolkit is an Android Java SDK that allows app developers to quickly add PDF functionality to their Android apps. Android PDF Components
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer OCX and HTML5 PDF Viewer
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- PDF Stamper Command Line examples
- Which package comes with all below features for PDF for Web and iOS: annotations, highlighter, split and merge pages, add image, hyperlink, measurement calibrations? Or a subset of the above?
- I’m looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer ActiveX control
- PDF Viewer Control for ASP.NET DEVELOPMENT
- Android / React Native PDF Viewer and PDF Annotation SDK
- VeryPDF PDF Viewer for .NET SDK. Embed PDF Viewer into any .NET WinForm Application. Embed PDF Viewer into C# and VB.NET Applications.
- We are looking for a fully functional API from you to VIEW most of the commonly used files online/offline in the original format