Which one of your products is best for customer solution to:
1) Intercept/hook POS receipt print job
2) Send receipt text data to our REST API
3) Generate a dynamic qr code ie google.com?p=dynamic_value
4) Print the QR code at bottom of receipt
#2 can happen after the print is complete in another process
Can we use one of your COM sdks to accomplish this or do you custom development work?
Thanks for your message, our products haven't "inject QR code into print jobs" function yet, however, we can develop this function to you based on VeryPDF docPrint Pro product, please look at following web page for more information,
You may by following steps to test "Printer Forwarding" function in docPrint Pro software,
1. Please download and install docPrint Pro v8.0 from this web page for evaluation,
2. After you install docPrint Pro v8.0, please run following command line to make a connection between docPrint Printer and target POS printer,
"C:\Program Files (x86)\docPrint Pro v8.0\artprint.exe" -forwardprinter
After you set the options, click "Save&Close" button to close the setting dialog, when an user print a document to docPrint, docPrint will process the print job first, add QR code and watermarks, and then forward the print job to predefined printer (or associated printer) automatically.
You may download docPrint Pro v8.0 to try first, if you encounter any problem, please feel free to let us know, we are glad to assist you asap.