I am right now evaluating your pcl to pdf converter. The Converter File looks fine, but the OCR-Text of the PDF is destroyed. In addition to that, opening the file i will get the error: "The embedded Font "WSVEYN+nameless_font" could not be found."
I need to fix this error before i will be able to proceed to purchase your software (The Development version)
Thanks for your message, we suggest you may run following command line to convert your PCL file to PDF file,
"C:\Program Files (x86)\VeryPDF PCL Converter v3.0\pcltool.exe" -raster D:\downloads\pclInput.pcl D:\downloads\pclInput.pdf
this command line will convert your PCL file to raster PDF file, it will solve the font problem in the generated PDF file, you may run it to try.
VeryPDF Converter app to convert format, also you can save the PCL file to PS, EPS, *XPS, BMP, PNG, *SVG, TIFF, JPG, EMF, etc. formats. You can install VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line to your server, then you can call VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line from your server side applications to convert PCL files to PDF and TIFF files easily.
VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK Developer License is a high-quality HP (Hewlett Packard) PCL (Printer Control Language) simulation tool that you can integrate it into your software products for distribution. It is designed for integration and is extremely fast. On Windows systems, it is easy to use because it does not rely on Windows GDI or the registry. It can be used as an executable file (on Win32 or UNIX/Linux platform) or DLL (on Win32 system) driven by the command line of the child process. VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK converts LaserJet PCL data into the same image file as the printed page. VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK produces a variety of output formats, including PDF (Adobe Acrobat portable document format), TIFF Class-F, TIFF, Windows BMP, PCX, PNG, TGA, PCX, etc. formats.
Developers of fax server systems usually use VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK in their software to provide enhanced products for the business market. VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK is usually integrated into their applications, such as document delivery systems, unified messaging solutions, document filing and retrieval systems. Developers choose VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK to generate image files from PCL files for faxing, e-mailing, previewing, document filing and Web publishing because it is accurate and reliable.
Usually, VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK is integrated into the server side software so that the client application can support the documents generated by the PCL files. These PCL documents can be generated directly by the application, or by any external application that can be printed to the LaserJet PCL printer. This is particularly valuable when supporting legacy applications and non-Windows client systems, but it is also used in many modern Windows applications where PCL is the preferred document description language.
VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK can be used from almost any programming languages, you can easily integrate it into your software products. VeryPDF can be used on almost any system and any application which by call an external executable application. Our knowledge base provides sample source code that shows how to use VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK in C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, PHP, Python, Java, .NET and Perl applications.
VeryPDF PCL to PDF Converter Command Line or SDK highlight features:
- Convert from PCL files to image files for document preview or filing purposes.
- Convert from PCL files to PDF files.
- Support non-western languages such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic, Greek and Cyrillic.
- Generate specific types of PDF documents for different purposes (for example, PDF files based on images or based on native fonts).
- Combine images anywhere on the page, such as company logos or signatures (available upon request).
- Before printing or other VeryPDF processing, the image (such as barcode) can be merged into the PCL data stream or PCL file.
- Allow users to embed fax or document routing information into the PCL data stream or PCL file for use after VeryPDF conversion.
- Incorporate predefined page images to output PDF file, such as printing on a pre-printed form, form filling or form template.
- Merge the entire document image to generate a complex final document image, merge PCL data to a PDF template to generate a final PDF file.
- more and more...