VeryPDFfor Developers is a post-processing PDF solution for developers who want to add PDF creation and reading capabilities to their applications. For the PDF Virtual Printer products, they are must be silently installed as a PDF printer directly from your own applications. After installation, it can convert any document sent to it for printing into PDF and save the PDF in a predefined location.
VeryPDF Developer Products are compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista (32/64 bit) and later systems;
- Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008R2 and later systems.
VeryPDFincludes a custom tool that allows you to configure the VeryPDF OEM printer release. The VeryPDF OEM printer must be distributed and comes with a royalty-free license. It can be renamed as an additional fee.
It also comes with documentation and code examples detailing its installation, integration and distribution.
Detailed information about VeryPDF OEM License:
- You don't need to integrate anything into your application. Since no integration is required, your application can be written in any programming language, and you can still use VeryPDF OEM.
- The VeryPDF OEM printer must be distributed in the settings of the application. This is done under a royalty-free license (you only need to pay the OEM license fee).
- VeryPDF OEM can completely rebrand, so end users will not see the VeryPDF brand at all (renaming is optional and requires an additional fee).
- You can integrate it without ordering and purchase a license after you have fully tested it. When unlicensed a watermark will be added to all PDFs created with it.
- The licensed VeryPDF OEM printer allows users to create PDF files from any application that has printing capabilities.
- The generated PDF file must be accessible only by your application.
- It is not allowed to use VeryPDF OEM to develop PDF creators. Your application must have other related functions.
VeryPDF OEM License is fully functional and has no time limit. This means you can download and test whether it meets your needs without ordering. If a license is not purchased, a VeryPDF Demo Watermark will be printed on each PDF page. After ordering the license, you will receive an email with the registration key and instructions on how to remove the notice from the PDF file that is further created. To purchase a license, please visit the "Developer License" section of the "Buy Now" page.
OEM License - a short description,
OEM LICENSE LICENSE AGREEMENT,