Today I started getting errors for missing dlls:
Running on Windows 10 - nothing changed on system - converting xls to csv with -nooffice option (without MS Office and OpenOffice installed in my system). I found the first dll online to download but not the rest. Any help to get this converter running I can use. Has been great the past 10 months.
Thanks for your message, please delete following folder from your system first,
and then run following command line to try again,
doc2any.exe -nooffice E:\test\example.xls D:\downloads\out.csv
You will able to get it work fine, please give it a try.
- Does doc2any.exe support UNC path or network drive and PDF encryption?
- How to convert Office and other documents to PDF files and then print the PDF files to Windows Printer?
- Configuring DCOM for Remote Access
- Issues executing doc2any.exe from Java code
- How to convert any file to PDF using PHP script?
- How to use mini EMF Printer Driver to convert HTML files to EMF files? Is it depend on MS Office to read DOC format?
- How to convert PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, MSG, EML formats to HTML files?
- VeryPDF Document Converter (docPrint Pro) – the Multifunction PDF Converter, Batch convert any printable Documents to PDF, PDF/A, Postscript, PS, EPS, TIFF and JPEG files
- VeryPDF SDK Details for DOC to Any Converter SDK/COM and PDF to Image Converter SDK/COM
- Convert Office files to PDF files on 64bit Windows System by Doc Converter COM
- How to convert Word documents to PDF files from ASP source code?
- Is it possible to combine multiple office files into a single files?
- Convert PPT to HTML format | Convert PowerPoint to HTML | Easily publish PPT online
- Please advise which component and code to use for conversion server-side using ASP (Classic) on Windows Server 2003
- How to use license correctly?