VeryPDF PDF to CAD converter (PDF to AutoCAD converter) can batch convert PDF to CAD/AutoCAD DWG/DXF format without AutoCAD. This is a powerful and easy-to-use PDF to CAD/AutoCAD converter.
VeryPDF PDF to CAD converter has following key features:
* Convert PDF to CAD/AutoCAD in batches quickly and accurately.
* Export AutoCAD R2.5-AutoCAD 2020 CAD files.
* It can be used without AutoCAD/Acrobat.
* Supports all versions of Adobe PDF files.
* Adjust the graph size by the scale factor.
* Keep the color in the CAD/AutoCAD file.
* Intelligent TrueType text and line width recognition.
* Convert the entire PDF document, a series of pages or one page into a single CAD/AutoCAD file.
* Easily handle single-page and multi-page documents.
* Generate and optimize vector entities, such as straight lines, polylines, splines, section lines, circles and arcs.
* Directly convert scanned PDF (image PDF or raster PDF) to raster, no need to convert raster to vector software.
* Support command line function (you can find the complete parameter list in "Help/Command Line Usage").
* Powerful and easy to use.
* Batch convert multiple PDFs to CAD formats.
There are no conversion limits or other restrictions. You can export as many PDF files to DWG as you want, without having to wait in the conversion queue.