VeryPDF PDFresize/scale is a cost effective application that allows you to instantly resize/scale PDF files. Not only you can resize to any paper size that is defined in Windows but you can define your own page size and scale the content to properly match with the new dimensions. It also comes with a PDF encryption module in case you would like to secure your files while they get resized/scaled.
PDFresize/scale can easily be used from a graphic interface or command line prompt. If you are a developer you can integrate PDFresize/scale with your application using either the COM object or .NET assembly.
PDFresize/scale software key features:
* Support for page scaling or cropping;
* Custom page size support;
* Resize by page numbers and/or page ranges;
* Support for constraining proportions during scaling;
* Support for batch resizing;
* Fully multi-threaded;
* Linearization (Fast Web View) support;
* PDF encryption support (RC4/AES algorithms);
* Does NOT require any Adobe products;
- How to change the PDF paper size from Command Line? I would like to change from Letter paper size to A4 paper size, how do I do that?
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line does merge, split, encrypt, decrypt, compress, optimize, resize and process PDF document by command line
- Acrobat Plugin for Advanced PDF Tools
- Reducing the size of a PDF file
- How to change PDF file’s paper size?
- How to change PDF document with different page size?
- Correct margins for Letter-sized PDF in order to avoid resizing
- Create a PDF for iPhone and I need to resize PDF, how to?
- Keep hyperlinks when resize PDF pages to Letter paper size
- How to change size of PDF document to be customized paper?
- PDF Printer Tool to aggregate PDF printouts without answer the "Save As" prompt for each individual document
- How to silently capture what is printed as a PDF file?
- Printed Documents Viewer & Printer Viewer & SPL Format Viewer & SPL Format Converter
- VeryPDF Provides PDF Converter SDK, Virtual PDF Printer, Document Format Conversion, etc. Custom-Build service (Custom Redistribution)
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Releases PDF Content Splitter Command Line software today. Split PDF files based on content