- when I called htmltools ActiveX Component from VB6 source code, I got Error 429, ActiveX component can't create object, how to solve this problem?
- How to get correct page count from XPS and .SPL files?
- I'm looking for a PDF Editor SDK which has View, Edit, Draw, Highlight, Add text, Add pictures, add hyperlinks, add shapes, etc. functions, this will work on a server and supports both Website and iPad app.
- How to batch convert scanned PDF files to Searchable PDF files and remove background color from new created PDF files (OCRed PDF files)?
- Does PDF Text Replacer software support regular expressions?
- How to highlight PDF by command line in batch? on
- How to automatically highlight keywords in the PDF text contents? Highlight, Underline, and Cross Out text in pdf documents. Convert keywords to clickable hyperlinks. on
- PDF Editor-replace text in PDF in batch on
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released docPrint Pro v8.0 today, docPrint Pro v8.0 is able to make a connection between docPrint and other Windows Printers on
- barcode font in windows 10 [ERROR] Failed to load "free 3 of 9" barcode TrueType font during PCL to PDF conversion on
Recent Forum Posts
- Advanced PDF Tools
- Advanced PDF Tools Command Line
- cloud API
- command line
- docPrint PDF Driver
- docPrint Pro
- doc to any
- doc to pdf
- edit pdf
- emf to pdf
- encrypt PDF
- excel to pdf
- HTML to PDF
- image to PDF
- in batches
- merge PDF
- Office to PDF
- PCL Converter command line
- PCL to PDF
- PDFcamp Printer
- pdf editor
- pdf file
- pdf print
- PDF Printer
- PDF Split-Merge
- pdf stamp
- PDF to Excel
- pdf to html
- PDF to image
- PDF To Image Converter
- pdf to text
- PDF to Word
- print PDF
- rotate the page
- rtf to pdf
- set color depth
- set page size
- split PDF
- stamp PDF
- word to pdf
Category Archives: HTML Converter (htmltools)
Hi I am trying to use HTML2Any to create a pdf at the moment on a Linux server and its coming up with the error 'Result is failed. No output file is created.' how can I see what is causing … Continue reading
We are looking for a utility that will combine multiple HTML pages into one PostScript file, while "optimizing" the PS file (i.e. removing duplicate images, fonts, etc.). We are also looking to add some duplexing commands to the PS file, … Continue reading
How to convert MHTML & MHT files to high quality PDF files? I want keep text searchable in MHTML & MHT converted PDF files.
I am testing your htmltools product and found that it works perfect for our needs except for one item. When the mhtml/mht document is converted the quality of image in the PDF is poor. I am ready to order if … Continue reading
We need a component that can convert an HTML document to a PDF file. The component should be callable from a C# .NET application.
Good Morning. We need a component that can convert an HTML document to a PDF file. The component should be callable from a C# .NET application. Do you have a product that would meet these requirements? Thank You.Customer----------------------------------------- Yes, We … Continue reading
How to convert HTML files to PDF files and use PDF Split-Merge COM/SDK to split and merge PDF files?
Hello, 1) Please provide instructions on licensing the PDF Split-Merge COM/SDK2) Please provide instruction on using it within our ASPX environment Customer------------------------------------------------------->>1) Please provide instructions on licensing the PDF Split-Merge COM/SDK http://www.verypdf.com/app/pdf-split-merge/try-and-buy.html#buy-sdkYou can use following sample code to register PDF … Continue reading