VeryPDF Screen OCR recognizes text on screen via OCR. VeryPDF Screen OCR is a smarttool and character recognizer. You may use this application to select any part from the screen, recognize text, and save the characters in TXT format. VeryPDF Screen OCR can extract characters from scanned PDF pages, images, protected webpages, dialog boxes, icons, etc. that are displayed on the screen to editable and searchable data.
VeryPDF Screen OCR,
VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter Command Line,
PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line,
Screen OCR converts anything you can read on the computer screen into editable text. Screen OCR SDK is a library that allows on-screen text extraction from Windows applications. It is accessible from any programming language via COM interface, a DLL/OCX call or via a command line interface.
VeryPDF Screen OCR is fast and easy-to-use software which helps to extract any area on your screen, recognize every character and then save as TXT file. The smart tool enables you to select text from anywhere on the screen, including areas that you cannot highlight with your mouse, such as dialog boxes, protected Web pages, PDF files, error messages and so on.
Features of VeryPDF Screen OCR:
- Able to recognize characters displayed in any area on your computer screen.
- Recognize characters in any scanned file and can convert it to an editable text.
- Capture text on webpage that is prevented from being copied.
- Able to recognize text in English, French, Danish, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Vietnamese, Chinese, Bulgarian, Catalan, Hungarian, and so on.
- Automatically save the screen snapshot and recognized text on the computer.
- Able to copy captured screenshot to clipboard.
- Able to share captured screen snapshots online with other people.
- Provide menu item to view the directory of saved images.
- Allow you to review the history of screenshot and text contents.
- Option to save a screenshot on disk and copy the path to clipboard.
- Able to customize hotkey to capture.
- Option to automatically run after system starts.
- OCR on images on the windows clipboard.
- OCR engines designed for screen-reading.
- Best Screenshot Reader.
- Screen OCR is a and character recognition tool.
- Capture text from any part of the screen and save as text file.
- Select text with visible rectangular selection tool.
- Recognize characters in multiple languages, including: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Basque, etc..
- OCR selected text with one click.
- Edit captured text directly in OCR interface.
- Side-by-side windows to edit OCR text intuitively.
- Simple text edit tools, such as Select All, Cut, etc.
Screen OCR converts anything you can read on the computer screen into editable text.
I decided to create this tool to deal with an annoying problem I faced: I couldn't copy text from a web page. The web page seemed to be using a blocking script, meaning that it would not let me to use the right mouse button to select the text I needed and copy it. As a result, I had to retype several pages of text by hand. It was a nightmare. I wanted a piece of software that would save me from similar difficulties in the future.
A lot of people have test driven Screen OCR, finding it truly useful and convenient. Anyone who works with text that can be only viewed (not copied or printed) will benefit from this program and appreciate its value and usefulness. Screen OCR saves all the text you see on the screen with astonishing accuracy. Whether the text is on a web page, within an image, on a scanned page, or even in a PDF file, Screen OCR recognizes the letters and copies them.
In addition, if you need to quickly strip formatting from the text you are copying from a web page or a document, you can select the "text only" copying mode and paste the clean text without formatting into your favorite word processing program.
This program can be used by journalists, bloggers, web designers, analysts, interpreters - anyone involved in text processing.
Screen OCR is simple to use: Choose the appropriate selection mode, select a text region on the screen, wait while Screen OCR recognizes it (takes seconds), and then just copy it to the clipboard. The available selection modes include whole window selection, scrolling capture, simple cursor capture, and rectangular selection.
The Optical Character Recognizer works perfectly with any of the Windows OS family (any Win32/Win64 system) and does not crash unexpectedly. I use it whenever I need to copy text that I want to transfer in any window on the screen.
I am confident that you will benefit from this text grabber program. Your opinions about the tool are very valuable to me, so I would appreciate your sending me a note about your experiences with it, including any suggestions you may have as well as anything you would like to see in future releases.
VeryPDF Screen OCR SDK for Developers
VeryPDF Screen OCR SDK is a programmers' library that makes it possible to capture text from Windows screens that are under the control of other programs, in real-time. Use it to capture text from any application that does not provide communication APIs in order to feed your program with text. It creates output as text, not graphics, which allows further processing, such as dictionary lookup or relays to translation tools. Imagine your customer capturing any text on the screen - even when a copy/paste option is not available; using a hotkey and a click of the mouse, your dictionary pops up with text already translated/explained.
You can download and test "VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter SDK/COM" from following web page, "VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter SDK/COM" is contain the functions of VeryPDF Screen OCR SDK,
You can capture text from any part of any window, including Windows error messages, legacy systems/applications, proprietary console programs, Terminal Server windows, and so on. Using optical character recognition (OCR) technology, this program grabs text directly from the screen, without interacting with application internals.
Screen OCR SDK is an OCR-based solution that is precise and incredibly fast; it can capture text even if custom fonts are used. Screen OCR SDK can be combined with different types of software, including automation software, stock quote analyzers, dictionaries, translation tools, and organizer applications.
- Captures text from rectangle
- Captures word from point
- Captures whole window
- Includes interactive text capture (user can select area or point to screen to capture text from it)
- Provides Unicode support
- Easily integrates into other applications
- Captures font information (font name, size, and color)
We provide C++, Visual Basic, and C# samples in the trial version in order to demonstrate the text capture library features. All samples are intentionally built with the oldest system available - namely, Microsoft Visual Studio 2002. Project file(s) will be automatically converted and adopted by your version of compiler without any hassle.
Although most computer programs can copy and paste text, not all screens or programs have these edit features. Screen OCR SDK captures text from windows that do not support copy/paste functions! It works with most windows controls available on your computer: buttons, combo boxes, edit fields, status bars, tree views, Internet Explorer windows, and so on. It can capture all items from folder trees, file lists, status lines, text content of messages, and dialog boxes, including both visible and invisible items.
It fully supports DOS Console windows (Lucida Console or any other custom font), so you can feed a new program with text data from legacy systems, such as Hospital Information Systems (HIS) and teller terminal windows. Use it to capture window contents from any existing/legacy application that has no communication interface and is impossible, prohibited, or expensive to change.
KEYWORDS: screen ocr, recognize text, text recognizer, optical character recognition, desktop ocr
If you have any question for the Screen OCR SDK product, please feel free contact us by VeryPDF Ticket System,