We’re in the market for a command line, pdf printing tool that runs under Red Hat Linux.
We have single Red-Hat Linux server running version 4.8. We have a manufacturing system running on this platform called PICKD3. It's a database system with a custom front end. We run a slew of reports from this system on a daily basis. Some of the reports have PDFs associated with them. These PDFs are usually 11" x 17" drawings created from our engineering department that need to be printed (resized) onto 8 1/2" x 11" paper. We're looking for some sort of tool that can be evoked via a shell script to resize and print these PDFs to a network printer.
Do you guys have such a tool?
Thanks for your reply.
Our PDFPrint Command Line product is support Windows system only, it is not support Linux system.
However, we are planning release a Linux version of PDFPrint Command Line application in the future, we will let you know after Linux version is ready.
also, you can try to use WinE to run pdfprint.exe on Linux system, we hoping WinE is a solution for you.
Wine can be downloaded from following web page,
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
- How to convert from BMP image file to PDF file and Print PDF file to physical Printer from C#?
- Print multiple files at once with PDF Batch Print GUI software
- A royalty-free PDF Virtual Printer for developers
- My printer reported "PCL XL error" and "Operator: SetClipMode" problem when I use PDF Print Command Line software
- How to print a raw text file with embedded Escape codes to selected printer?
- PDFPrint Command Line can not find my printer when call it from PowerShell script
- Does pdfprint.exe remember settings from execution to execution?
- Read text or Windows Print Data Stream, combine with images, convert them to PDF and Print PDF to Windows Printer
- PDF Printing software does change the printer for simultaneous printing
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDFPrint Command Line v7.0 today, the new version supports batch print XPS files to physical and virtual printers and PDF, PCL, PS, EPS, TIFF, JPG, PNG, XPS, EMF, WMF etc. formats
- Right margin cut off when print a PDF file
- How to print PDF to default printer without showing it in batch?
- Is there a good ActiveX/COM component to “print” to PDF?
- How to print part of PDF file and remove empty white space?
- Print PDF file with correct bin/tray, orientation and paper size options