I′m testing your VeryPDF pdfocx.ocx for our purposes and wonder how to get the button events of the toolbar as working in your "testpdfocx.exe".
I′m using VB.Net.
Thanks for your message, you can refer to the source code of testpdfocx.exe in testpdfocx folder, testpdfocx.exe is written in VC++, you can get the button events in VC++ easily, however, we haven’t an example of get the button events in VB.NET source code yet, we will try to create a VB.NET example in the future, we will send the VB.NET example to you as soon as it ready, thanks for your patience.
- Redact PDF: Permanently Removing Sensitive Content from PDF Files with VeryPDF Software
- Efficient OCR Software Development with VeryPDF OCR SDK – Affordable and Customizable Solution for Developers
- VeryPDF Document Converter Software Converts Word, DOC, DOCX, PDF, WPS, HTML, RTF, XLS, XLS, Excel and all popular file types
- How to add text stamps to PDF pages and convert PDF pages to image files with PDF Editor OCX product?
- VeryPDF PDF SDK for Web & Windows & Linux & Mac & iOS & Android as well as PDF Conversion SDK
- Streamline Your Document Workflow with VeryPDF Conversion Service
- VeryPDF .NET PDF Editor SDK for Developers Royalty Free
- VeryPDF PDF Editor is a powerful software that allows users to edit PDF files easily
- How to insert bookmarks into PDF files?
- How to hide File Open, Save, Print and Email buttons in the PDF Annotation / PDF Editor OCX Control?
- How to add a smile-face comment to pdf files with VeryPDF PDF Editor?
- I can add stamps by both annotation and comment with VeryPDF PDF Editor, what is difference between the two ways?
- Add line comment to PDF
- How to add a bookmark and use it in a pdf file by use of verypdf pdf editor?
- How to find out which fonts are referenced and which are embedded in a PDF document?