I have installed all the stuff to do the conversion.
When I do a html2pdf.exe « C:\abc.xls » « C:\abc.pdf », it goes on my printer and does not create any file on my hard disk.
Do you have any ideas of what it is wrong?
You need use "" to include input and output filenames, please refer to following command line,
html2pdf.exe "C:\abc.xls" "C:\abc.pdf"
you can also download VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter from following page to try, VeryDOC DOC to Any Converter can be used to convert Excel documents to PDF files quickly,
- Powerful VeryPDF PDF Conversion SDK for Developers: Convert PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and More!
- Which product can convert from RTF files to PDF files from command line?
- VeryPDF Document Converter Software batch converts DOCX, PDF, MOBI, WPS, HTML, TXT and other document file formats
- How to Freeze a Word document or PDF document?
- Is there a Command Line only package to convert MS Office files to PDF?
- How to print and append word documents to an existing PDF file?
- VeryPDF PDF Compressor Suite is the industry’s best OCR and PDF conversion automation software
- I am rebuilding my server using doc2any for file conversions, how do I register doc2any.exe application on my server?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- How to use VeryPDF Cloud API to convert office documents (docs, excel, PowerPoint) to PDF files from WordPress site?
- Convert Excel XLS file to SWF file and crop the margins
- support for offices document
- combine multiple MS Office documents into a single PDF
- Dependency on Office
- How to convert office files to PDF files from Coldfusion application?